Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Principles of Management CLEP
cbrchris Wrote:This is my first post here. I have been reading the forums for about 2 weeks now. I have been following all the threads regarding the management clep as it was the first test I was preparing for.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has posted in the past regarding the Management CLEP as well as all the other threads. I have been learning a lot. I just took this test and it was my first CLEP test. I passed with a 68, far better than I was really expecting.

I have to agree with everyone that the peterson paractice tests along with IC is by far enough to pass this test. I also purchased the Comex book and it went into more detail about some of the info but the extra info was not really needed for the basis of the test. I was scoring about 65 on the peterson practice tests, so I think you should do fine with obtaining a 65.

Good luck to you!

[SIZE="4"]Welcome to the IC Group.....AND.....Great Job on your FIRST EXAM!!!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
cbrchris Wrote:This is my first post here. I have been reading the forums for about 2 weeks now. I have been following all the threads regarding the management clep as it was the first test I was preparing for.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has posted in the past regarding the Management CLEP as well as all the other threads. I have been learning a lot. I just took this test and it was my first CLEP test. I passed with a 68, far better than I was really expecting.

I have to agree with everyone that the peterson paractice tests along with IC is by far enough to pass this test. I also purchased the Comex book and it went into more detail about some of the info but the extra info was not really needed for the basis of the test. I was scoring about 65 on the peterson practice tests, so I think you should do fine with obtaining a 65.

Good luck to you!

Congratulations on your first pass,

Here's to many more!
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
cbrchris Wrote:I passed with a 68, far better than I was really expecting.

Hearty Welcome to the IC Forum also and Congratulations on a great score.

This was my first CLEP (of many) also and it is IMHO one of the easiest of the bunch for Bus majors. It definitely gets your appetite whetted for more exams. By the way, I used the COMEX guide you mentioned along with IC as well.

Good luck on your next attempts. Be sure to come back and post your scores.
charlie130
Gradual Student

Enrolled: Excelsior BS MIS - Credits to date: 121
[Traditional Classes: 75, CLEP: 15, DSST 06, CERTS (IT): 25]
Cumulative GPA 3.8 - Concentration GPA 4.0
View my Exam Results at, "Post Your Test Results" Thread
Page 48/#303

Remaining tests:
DSSTs
09.06 Org Behav
10.06 Ethics
11.06 Finance

MBA is next educational goal.Smile
I just passed my first clep exam last week, American Government with a 73. I'm off to take Principles of Management in about two hours. I discovered Instacert a week ago, loved the flashcards, and also used the REA book.....I'll post my score when I get back...wish me luck.
nwbo Wrote:I just passed my first clep exam last week, American Government with a 73. I'm off to take Principles of Management in about two hours. I discovered Instacert a week ago, loved the flashcards, and also used the REA book.....I'll post my score when I get back...wish me luck.

Congratulations on your AG score nwbo,

It's not easy to score so high on that exam. So well done!

Best of luck on your management exam. I doubt you will have much trouble with it.

Do well,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

[/SIZE]
Woohoo! I got a 76 this morning.

Either the REA book of the instacert flashcards would have been sufficient to score the required 50.
nwbo Wrote:Woohoo! I got a 76 this morning.

Either the REA book of the instacert flashcards would have been sufficient to score the required 50.

Fantastic,

You're on a roll nwbo!

Keep going,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

[/SIZE]
Thanks Snazzlefrag....appreciate the encouragement.
American Public University
Bachelor's in Business Administration
Graduated: June 2007

Clep Exams Taken: Amer Gov (73), Principles of Mgt (76), College Mathematics (54): Business Law (66)
DSST Exam Taken: MIS (70); Business Law II (65); Stats (58)
nwbo Wrote:Woohoo! I got a 76 this morning.

VERY well done! I'll bet it felt great when you saw your score! hilarious

I've just decided that I'm going to squeeze that test inbetween taking two DANTES tests in a couple weeks, especially since everyone here has said it's one of the easiest.

Keep up the good work! Smile
BS - General Business - June 2007
Excelsior College
nwbo Wrote:I just passed my first clep exam last week, American Government with a 73. I'm off to take Principles of Management in about two hours. I discovered Instacert a week ago, loved the flashcards, and also used the REA book.....I'll post my score when I get back...wish me luck.

Welcome the group nwbo and congratulations on passing both this exam and the Management one! Fun isn't it!!!

Librevore
Kate
BS Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 980 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,482 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,896 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,834 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 734 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 692 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 608 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Degree choices. BA Supply chain management vs BLS with an MIS minor Schlafen 12 1,417 01-31-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  Google Project Management: Professional Certificate midnite123 5 2,190 10-06-2022, 07:46 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,225 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket