Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Order Help
Hey Everyone.

I have a bad habit of being all over the place when I study (maybe it's my ADHD). I start on one subject, then move on to the other before I even finish studying for the first. It frustrates me and frustrates my wife with all the books lying around and the library overdue notices.

I need to take 4 more exams: Principles of Management, Intro to World Religions, Intro to Stats, Money and Banking.

If you were taking these four exams, what order would you study/take them in. There's no wrong answers.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Interesting question... none of those exams are really related. There's no wrong answers, so I guess there isn't one right answer either! lol

Anyway, Principles of Management, and World Religions are pretty easy exams.
Intro to Stats comes easy to some and harder to others and Money and banking is (as I hear) one of the hardest ones on the block. I've taken all them accept for M&B and the study time for all of them was a couple days at best. If you want to spend your time and work on the harder one(s) then knock out the easy ones fast I'd say go Money and Banking, Intro to Stats, Intro to World Religions, and Principles of Management. If you wanted to go for the easier ones first then I'd say just reverse it.
If you're the kind of tester that likes taking multiple exams the same day you could do Money and Banking with Principles of Management one day and Intro to Stats and World Religions another.
Another thing to consider is what you've been studying.... I see a couple business exams in your sig and if you've recently taken those you can likely take Principles of Management with a day or two of study at best.

Don't know if this helped at all, like you said there is no wrong answers. I doubt you could go wrong. It just will come down to what you think will be the hardest and figuring out if you want to go harder then easier or easier then harder exams.
Best of luck to you.
Start with World Religions so that you can find a religion that will help you focus and prioritize in life.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
^ Careful though, it might do the exact opposite :leaving:
[SIZE="2"]
Introduction to Sociology - 54/50
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - 53/50
History 1 - 51/50
[SIZE="1"]Started using InstantCert [/SIZE]
College Mathematics - 61/50
History 2 - 53/50
American Government - 55/50
German - 56/50 ----FUCK I only needed a 60 for 6 more credits
Social Science & History - 61/50
College Composition - 50/50 lol
Intro to Computers - 408/400
College Algebra - 56/50
Principles of Management - 50/50
Ethics in America - 451/400
Principles of Statistics - 438/400
Principles of Finance - 411/400
Management Information Systems - 451/400
Principles of Marketing - 62/50
Intro to World Religions - 454/400
Business Law I - 50/50

75/60[/SIZE]
Do you need to know stats back and forth to pass? I was studying with a specific text book and was frustrating myself with some of the harder questions in the book. I switched to a dumbed down version but I'm wondering if it is too basic to pass the exam. Either way, thanks for the good advice.

Publius Wrote:Interesting question... none of those exams are really related. There's no wrong answers, so I guess there isn't one right answer either! lol

Anyway, Principles of Management, and World Religions are pretty easy exams.
Intro to Stats comes easy to some and harder to others and Money and banking is (as I hear) one of the hardest ones on the block. I've taken all them accept for M&B and the study time for all of them was a couple days at best. If you want to spend your time and work on the harder one(s) then knock out the easy ones fast I'd say go Money and Banking, Intro to Stats, Intro to World Religions, and Principles of Management. If you wanted to go for the easier ones first then I'd say just reverse it.
If you're the kind of tester that likes taking multiple exams the same day you could do Money and Banking with Principles of Management one day and Intro to Stats and World Religions another.
Another thing to consider is what you've been studying.... I see a couple business exams in your sig and if you've recently taken those you can likely take Principles of Management with a day or two of study at best.

Don't know if this helped at all, like you said there is no wrong answers. I doubt you could go wrong. It just will come down to what you think will be the hardest and figuring out if you want to go harder then easier or easier then harder exams.
Best of luck to you.

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Weird....The post shows the word "dumbed" twice even though I only typed it once.

Prloko Wrote:Do you need to know stats back and forth to pass? I was studying with a specific text book and was frustrating myself with some of the harder questions in the book. I switched to a dumbed down version but I'm wondering if it is too basic to pass the exam. Either way, thanks for the good advice.

PrLoko-isms

Prloko Wrote:Do you need to know stats back and forth to pass?

Use search.
63 CLEP Sociology
75 CLEP U.S. History II
63 CLEP College Algebra
70 CLEP Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
68 DSST Technical Writing
72 CLEP U.S. History I
77 CLEP College Mathematics
470 DSST Statistics
53 CLEP College Composition
73 CLEP Biology
54 CLEP Chemistry
77 CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications
Prloko Wrote:Do you need to know stats back and forth to pass? I was studying with a specific text book and was frustrating myself with some of the harder questions in the book. I switched to a dumbed down version but I'm wondering if it is too basic to pass the exam. Either way, thanks for the good advice.
No, at least not for the exam I had. It was very basic and didn't require any advanced formulas or anything. A basic book, especially one that is comparable, is what you need. The peterson's tests were very good for stats.

Also keep in mind you need a mere 42-46% on Principles of Statistics to pass. http://getcollegecredit.com/assets/pdf/D...coring.pdf
Thanks. Mathematics is the only class I have left for an Associates. I was having trouble with some of the more complicated probabilty problems, not the concepts themselves, but ones that require a lot of intense calculating.

Publius Wrote:No, at least not for the exam I had. It was very basic and didn't require any advanced formulas or anything. A basic book, especially one that is comparable, is what you need. The peterson's tests were very good for stats.

Also keep in mind you need a mere 42-46% on Principles of Statistics to pass. http://getcollegecredit.com/assets/pdf/D...coring.pdf

PrLoko-isms

Prloko Wrote:Thanks. Mathematics is the only class I have left for an Associates. I was having trouble with some of the more complicated probabilty problems, not the concepts themselves, but ones that require a lot of intense calculating.
No problem. And yes, don't worry about the ones that require a lot of intense calculating... you won't have any of that stuff. If it's not on the Peterson's it likely won't be on the real thing, and what is on the Peterson's is probably going to be on the real thing. At least there's a 94.2% chance that that's the case. :roflol: (I'm joking with that percentage)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BIO-208 TECEP exam yellowshehulk 3 1,204 09-23-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  No ACE credits on ACTFL exam? Aikuroa 12 1,824 01-09-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  SPECIFIC EXAM FEEDBACK SECTION….. ShotoJuku 1 827 04-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: katsoulis
  Intel’s 12th Gen CPU can’t handle the Bar exam bluebooger 3 1,086 07-16-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  DSST Exam online gams007 3 1,372 11-23-2021, 09:16 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  The World's Hardest Exam Alpha 4 1,630 10-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Passed the CISSP Exam jamshid666 5 2,064 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Passed the CHFI Exam jamshid666 9 1,791 07-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: jamshid666
  Remote Exam Proctoring Software/System bjcheung77 3 1,238 05-11-2021, 03:27 PM
Last Post: innen_oda
  Java Exam special gams007 2 963 04-25-2021, 10:41 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77