Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed DSST World Religions!!!!!!!
Took my fist DSST exam today... passed with 460! I was soooo nervous. It was World Religions.
I'm too busy preping for 3 other exams to take in the next 3 weeks so I can't do this now, but if anyone is interest, I can type up my notes before I get rid of them Smile
BA in Music at TESC in Sep 2014 (122.35/120)

Completed
8 Berklee College - Desktop Production / Harmony I / Harmony II / Music Analysis / HipHop Writing & Production / Project Management for Musicians / Songwriting / Pop & Rock Keyboard
4 Libery U - English 101 / Communications 101 / Global Studies / Worship
9 Foothills College - Digital Photography I / Advanced Songwriting / Video Editing I / Graphic Design I / Graphic Design II / Typography / Music History A / Funk, Fusion, HipHop History / Java
7 NCCU - Conducting / Music History I / Commercial Music / Seminar in Music Industry / Seminar in Contemporary Music / Applied Piano / Production II / Piano Workshop

1 AP - Chinese Language and Culture (5/5)
7 CLEP - College Composition / Humanities / Human Growth and Development / Intro to Sociology / Algebra / College Mathematics / Social Science and History (62)
2 DSST - Intro to World Religions (460) / Business Ethics (433)
TESC Capstone banghead
ejcompere Wrote:Took my fist DSST exam today... passed with 460! I was soooo nervous. It was World Religions.
I'm too busy preping for 3 other exams to take in the next 3 weeks so I can't do this now, but if anyone is interest, I can type up my notes before I get rid of them Smile

Great job! This was my favorite exam to study for, the subject matter and new things I learned about world religions was fascinating.
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.
Congrats! Great score for a hard exam.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Yes if you have the notes please share I have My World Religion exam coming up on 4th of June. I'm especially struggling on the Christianity section simply because there is so many denominations to catch up onto, the rest of the religion is going on pretty well.
Congrats on passing!!! Be sure to update the specific exam update area when you get a chance.
Bachelors in Liberal Studies TESC 12/11/15

Various certifications and 1 community college class

TESC English 101
TESC Living in the Information age
TESC Intro to Psychology
TESC Intro to Computers

DSST Personal Finance 1/14
DSST Hear's to your health 3/14
DSST Intro to Business 4/14
DSST Organization Behavior 5/14
DSST Substance Abuse 5/14
DSST Intro to World Religion 6/14
DSST Environment and Humanity 7/14
DSST Human Resource Management 8/14
DSST Money & Banking 8/14
CLEP A&I Lit 8/14
CLEP Intro to Sociology 9/14
DSST Intro to Modern Middle East 12/14
DSST Western Europe since 1945 12/14
ALEKS Intermediate Algebra 2/15
ALEKS College Algebra 2/15
ALEKS Intro to stats 2/15
ALEKS PreCalc 2/15
CLEP History of US I 3/15
CLEP History of US II 4/15
CLEP American Gov 5/15
DSST Principles of Sup 5/15
CLEP Amer Lit 6/15
CLEP Social Science 7/15
CLEP Human growth Dev 8/15
CLEP College Comp 9/15
CLEP Humanities 9/15
TESC Capstone 10/15
@charismo Hey... sorry I didn't and can't get those to you now, I'm prepping for an exam for Thur. I won't worry about denominations though, i didnt get any questions about differences on my exam or practice exams.

Thanks cstock... I'm not subscribed so I can't access that area of the forum, but if someone could help post my notes in there when I type them up that would be awesome!
BA in Music at TESC in Sep 2014 (122.35/120)

Completed
8 Berklee College - Desktop Production / Harmony I / Harmony II / Music Analysis / HipHop Writing & Production / Project Management for Musicians / Songwriting / Pop & Rock Keyboard
4 Libery U - English 101 / Communications 101 / Global Studies / Worship
9 Foothills College - Digital Photography I / Advanced Songwriting / Video Editing I / Graphic Design I / Graphic Design II / Typography / Music History A / Funk, Fusion, HipHop History / Java
7 NCCU - Conducting / Music History I / Commercial Music / Seminar in Music Industry / Seminar in Contemporary Music / Applied Piano / Production II / Piano Workshop

1 AP - Chinese Language and Culture (5/5)
7 CLEP - College Composition / Humanities / Human Growth and Development / Intro to Sociology / Algebra / College Mathematics / Social Science and History (62)
2 DSST - Intro to World Religions (460) / Business Ethics (433)
TESC Capstone banghead
Congrats! Keep passing tests!
BSBA General Management @ TESC 03/2014
AAS Environmental Safety & Security Technologies @ TESC 03/2014
AS Public Fire Service Option @ CC 12/2012

CLEP
Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
College Algebra
US History I
Natural Sciences
Principles of Marketing
Principles of Management
Macroeconomics
Microeconomics
College Composition

DSST
Principles of Supervision
Organizational Behavior
Human Resource Management
Business Ethics and Society
Introduction to Business
Introduction to Computing
Management Information Systems
Principles of Financial Accounting
Money and Banking
Principles of Finance
Business Law II

FEMA
21 Completed

TECEP
Strategic Management
Advertising
Sales Management

SL
Business Communications
Business Law
Accounting II

Aleks
Intro to Stats (24 hours!)

In Progress
M.B.A Management Cal Coast University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resources to prepare for ECE World Population leefleming 2 323 07-25-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: leefleming
  DSST Scoring Wait Time TestMan314 0 174 07-18-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: TestMan314
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 456 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  Kim did it after 4 tries! <baby bar passed> bjcheung77 9 1,697 04-23-2024, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Cured! World First! bjcheung77 0 341 02-14-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The most widely spoken languages in the world bjcheung77 10 1,035 12-08-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Study.com for World History TECEP bannerfield 4 1,269 09-27-2023, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Slowest student in the world... bjcheung77 1 569 05-22-2023, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Art of the Western World, Has anyone taken the DSST? jessjoy23 26 7,051 02-13-2023, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Danielcraig007
  Why Divergent Thinkers Beat Geniuses in the Real World LevelUP 1 541 01-20-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: TwinMom