Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paralegal certificate
Does anyone know where to get an affordable paralegal certificate other than CLS by BARBRI?

I'm very interested in the paralegal associate degree program from Ashworth, but their in-person proctor requirement is very inconvenient for me.

Thank you!
Ashworth and Penn Foster have certificate programs. Since they're non-credit, there's no proctor requirement.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
CLS is by far the most affordable option I've been able to find. 

It's owned by BarBri now, but they have a certificate program in Paralegal Studies that is done online, but your certificate comes from a state school that partners with them, but you can pick which one from any list in any state. I got mine in 2012 from University of Georgia. They also have a certificate in Victim Advocacy and another in Legal Investigation and I did those too, from Texas A&M International University. It cost about 1000 dollars when I did the Paralegal Certificate, and the other two certificates around 800 each. The most prestigious school Legal Studies partners with is Auburn University. I haven't been able to find a better deal.
Harvard Extension School- HESA President- 2024
O.P. Jindal Global University- MA in International Relations, Security, and Strategy- In Prog.
Harvard Uni-Ext. School- ALM in English- In Prog., Cert. in American Lit. and Culture- May 2024
Harvard Uni- Kennedy School of Gov.- PLC- Public Leadership Credential- 01/2023
Bottega Uni- MBA-Feb. 2022
Kennesaw State Uni- BA English-Dec. 2021
Charter Oak State College- BS/AS Psychology- 2013
(02-04-2023, 01:26 AM)collegecareerstudent Wrote: CLS is by far the most affordable option I've been able to find. 

It's owned by BarBri now, but they have a certificate program in Paralegal Studies that is done online, but your certificate comes from a state school that partners with them, but you can pick which one from any list in any state. I got mine in 2012 from University of Georgia. They also have a certificate in Victim Advocacy and another in Legal Investigation and I did those too, from Texas A&M International University. It cost about 1000 dollars when I did the Paralegal Certificate, and the other two certificates around 800 each. The most prestigious school Legal Studies partners with is Auburn University. I haven't been able to find a better deal.

It doubled and costs $1895 now...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Certificate vs Certification sanantone 19 2,067 10-20-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Does Any one have PUG - AWS certificate screenshots from the last month NewatTESU 30 3,461 11-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  $19 Certificate burbuja0512 28 7,122 09-22-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Lacedonia4
  Google IT Support Professional Certificate: Possibly Free eriehiker 1 1,810 02-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate brothert69 12 5,527 06-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat