Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not going to be around as much
For those few who may notice, I have not been around as much on the forums as usual. Recently I have transferred to sea duty, and I find myself surround by water for the majority of the week. I still frequent the forums (when the internet allows), but I am unable to actually log on and interact.

So I haven't gone anywhere, and I am still participating. BUT it is a lot less because of how much I am having to actually work these days. It has been a very long month, and promises to be several longer ones in the coming months.

So just an FYI. If you want my attention, shoot me a message because otherwise it may slip through the cracks. That being said, I'm 4 courses away from my Master's degree. If I can manage that with my work schedule, anyone can.
[SIZE="1"]CLEP exams passed:
Management, Accounting, Marketing, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics

DSST exams passed:
Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Statistics, Management Information Systems

Earned:
B.A. in Business Administration: Technology Management from Saint Leo University

M.S. in Leadership: Business Ethics from Duquesne University [/SIZE]
I am a bit new here and was wondering where you were. I have learned alot from some of your posts. Send me a PM and I can arrange for you to get six boxes of Girl Scout cookies from my daughters Brownie troop. Somehow I was picked to the Cookie Mom for the troop. We have a good bit of donation $ that we are to use for sending cookies to anyone on land or sea duty. That is, if you happen to like Girl Scout cookies--- but who doesn't!
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="6"]Joanne[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"] all exams completed in FEBUARY 2009
Human Growth & Development - 73 English Comp w/ Essay CLEP - 74 Educational Psych - CLEP...69
Social Psychology - TECEP Behavior Modif in Counseling -TECEP
Psychology of Personality - TECEP Experimental Psychology - TECEP Substance Abuse - DSST 441

all exams completed in MARCH 2009
Foundations of Counseling -DSST - 64 ALEKS Statistics for Behavior Sciences Organizational

[U]DONE! Bachelors of Arts in Psychology as of March 10! // Graduated June 2009[/U]

Moving On:
Off to Hawaii to Celebrate- March 14 / Start Masters in Education - April 1 / Praxis 1 - April 27/ Praxis 2 - July 2009 - 190 out of 200
Liberty University - Masters in Teaching - Elementary Ed - 30 credits completed as of February 2010. Love the School, Program, Staff and Courses! GRADUATING IN MAY WITH MASTERS IN TEACHING !

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Old Rusty Pipe Wrote:For those few who may notice, I have not been around as much on the forums as usual. Recently I have transferred to sea duty, and I find myself surround by water for the majority of the week. I still frequent the forums (when the internet allows), but I am unable to actually log on and interact.

So I haven't gone anywhere, and I am still participating. BUT it is a lot less because of how much I am having to actually work these days. It has been a very long month, and promises to be several longer ones in the coming months.

So just an FYI. If you want my attention, shoot me a message because otherwise it may slip through the cracks. That being said, I'm 4 courses away from my Master's degree. If I can manage that with my work schedule, anyone can.
>>

Hey! Thanks for defending and protecting us on the water Big Grin
Congrats on your master's, that is SO CLOSE!!!
I’ve only been here for a few months, but I had noticed your absence, too. I’m glad you’ll be able to stay in touch and on track with your Master’s program. Thank you for your service and your helpful advice. Both are appreciated.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!