Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life
OUTRAGE! that was a MASSIVE Security FAILURE or even Collusion. Fire the head of the Secret Service and the Homeland Security Secretary right now. Then begin the investigations.
Chief Petty Officer
United States Navy (Retired)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charles Fout's post:
  • fmsoa
(07-13-2024, 05:59 PM)Charles Fout Wrote: OUTRAGE! that was a MASSIVE Security FAILURE or even Collusion. Fire the head of the Secret Service and the Homeland Security Secretary right now. Then begin the investigations.

Trump has nine lives like 2Pac had.

He gets COVID and beats it.

He has entire states dedicated to "finding" charges to imprison him.

They removed him from the ballots of several states. 

Now, judging by the pictures, it looks like he got shot in the ear.

I hate to blame the Secret Service. The military and police officers take a lot of heat when bad things happen, but they generally are great at their jobs.

But a witness said he was pointing at a guy on the roof with a rifle for 2 or 3 min while Secret Service was standing there.
https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/tr...otos-more/

But it's Biden, the Democrats, and the media's hateful rhetoric that fuels these crazies to attempt assassinations of their political opponents and shoot and kill police officers.

I'm deleting any posts in this thread that are troll comments or don't add value to the thread.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • fmsoa
wasn't shot in the ear. supposedly hit the teleprompter and the glass hit him.
"5:07 PM PT -- The Associated Press reports the shooting is officially being investigated as an assassination attempt on ex-President Trump. The would-be assassin has yet to be identified, but is confirmed to be dead.

4:21 PM PT -- A SOURCE WHO HAS SPOKEN WITH A MEMBER OF THE SECRET SERVICE TELL TMZ, TRUMP WAS NOT HIT BY A BULLET. RATHER, A BULLET HIT HIS TELEPROMPTER AND THE GLASS STRUCK HIM BY THE EAR."
Current Degree Programs:
MASS  - GSU - May 2025
MLM - Elmwood Inst. - June 2025

Up Next 
Ph.D in Change Leadership in Equity and Inclusion  - UCA

Finished Degrees and Certificates: 
AAS Board of Governors -PC&TC  8/2021
ASBA (cum laude) -  Franklin University 9/2022
BS Social Science (cum laude) - Franklin University 12/2022

(07-13-2024, 07:05 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 05:59 PM)Charles Fout Wrote: OUTRAGE! that was a MASSIVE Security FAILURE or even Collusion. Fire the head of the Secret Service and the Homeland Security Secretary right now. Then begin the investigations.

Trump has nine lives like 2Pac had.

He gets COVID and beats it.

He has entire states dedicated to "finding" charges to imprison him.

They removed him from the ballots of several states. 

Now, judging by the pictures, it looks like he got shot in the ear.

I hate to blame the Secret Service. The military and police officers take a lot of heat when bad things happen, but they generally are great at their jobs.

But a witness said he was pointing at a guy on the roof with a rifle for 2 or 3 min while Secret Service was standing there.
https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/tr...otos-more/

But it's Biden, the Democrats, and the media's hateful rhetoric that fuels these crazies to attempt assassinations of their political opponents and shoot and kill police officers.

I'm deleting any posts in this thread that are troll comments or don't add value to the thread.

LOL. Trump's own supporters planned to take out Mike Pence because of Trump's hateful rhetoric toward his own VP. Let's not pretend that Trump supporters didn't instigate January 6th and Pizzagate. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/...-in-prison
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 3 users Like sanantone's post:
  • jg_nuy, ss20ts, Vle045
(07-13-2024, 07:40 PM)TINASAM Wrote: wasn't shot in the ear. supposedly hit the teleprompter and the glass hit him.
"5:07 PM PT -- The Associated Press reports the shooting is officially being investigated as an assassination attempt on ex-President Trump. The would-be assassin has yet to be identified, but is confirmed to be dead.

4:21 PM PT -- A SOURCE WHO HAS SPOKEN WITH A MEMBER OF THE SECRET SERVICE TELL TMZ, TRUMP WAS NOT HIT BY A BULLET. RATHER, A BULLET HIT HIS TELEPROMPTER AND THE GLASS STRUCK HIM BY THE EAR."

[Image: trump-shot-right-ear.png]
Both of the teleprompters looked intact after the shooting.

We'll see if any more official details come out. It's possible Trump could be wrong about what happened.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
  • fmsoa

I'm not sure how firing them is going to make the Secret Service Agents any smarter. Generally, law enforcement is pro-Trump. The local police were informed and failed to do their jobs just like they failed to do their jobs in Uvalde. We need national standards on police hiring and training. I've seen how police operate in the UK and Australia, and they're just smarter.

(07-13-2024, 08:15 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 07:40 PM)TINASAM Wrote: wasn't shot in the ear. supposedly hit the teleprompter and the glass hit him.

[Image: trump-shot-right-ear.png]
Both of the teleprompters looked intact after the shooting.

We'll see if any more official details come out. It's possible Trump could be wrong about what happened.

It looked like something grazed his ear. Based on the pictures I've seen so far, it doesn't look like a bullet went through his ear, but I could be wrong.
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
“Joe Biden: ‘It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.’ 7/8/2024.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelGates's post:
  • fmsoa
"The Heritage Foundation and its president, Kevin Roberts, are facing blowback in the wake of his comment about an ongoing second American revolution that will 'remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.'”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/47...evolution/
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
(07-13-2024, 09:07 PM)MichaelGates Wrote: “Joe Biden: ‘It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.’  7/8/2024.

Not only the rhetoric, you have Democrats in Congress who were actively trying to pass a bill to get Trump's secret service protection removed.

Or I hope once he gets locked up, they can get it removed. 

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news...406474007/
  • fmsoa
(07-13-2024, 09:35 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(07-13-2024, 09:07 PM)MichaelGates Wrote: “Joe Biden: ‘It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.’  7/8/2024.

Not only the rhetoric, you have Democrats in Congress who were actively trying to pass a bill to get Trump's secret service protection removed.

Or I hope once he gets locked up, they can get it removed. 

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news...406474007/

How do you expect the Secret Service to protect someone who's in prison?
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
DSST
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
CSU
SL
Uexcel
A&P
Davar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York Governor Kathy Hochul admits that the $355 million Trump verdict was a sham LevelUP 12 2,171 09-07-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: zonny61
  Musings on the Terms "Woke" and "DEI" as applied to Vice President Kamala Harris Charles Fout 20 1,030 08-08-2024, 01:33 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Best Life Advice Thread natshar 10 3,335 05-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Supreme Court is primed to KEEP Trump on the Colorado ballot in blockbuster hearing LevelUP 5 1,026 03-06-2024, 09:47 PM
  Chainsaw Trump wins Argentina presidential election in landslide LevelUP 11 1,296 02-21-2024, 12:28 AM
Last Post: housecat
  Trump drops $399 branded golden sneakers at Sneaker Con LevelUP 1 593 02-18-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  DOJ says that Biden can't even remember when he was vice president LevelUP 5 725 02-10-2024, 10:14 AM
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 828 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
Music Trump Get Impeached Twice, Kanye West and Taylor Swift. We Didn't Start the Fire. LevelUP 1 628 07-17-2023, 08:14 AM
Last Post: P226mem
Sad My Whole Life Was a Lie LevelUP 10 4,960 07-24-2022, 05:52 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing