Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberty University--- Difficulty?
Hi,

As I take Sophia courses,
with plans for a BLS from UMPI,
I started looking into Liberty University.

Quick question.

If you transfer 90 credits to Liberty,
How would Liberty students rate the difficulty of their courses?

I understand they have no proctors.

THANK YOU!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes midnite123's post:
  • Vle045
From what I've seen from the student reports online, the classes are not difficult. Each class requires about one hour a day, so if you take two classes per 8-week term, that's around 14 hours per week.

We have a Wiki degree plan for LU, which you can use as a starting point to maximize the transfer of alt credits to any major.
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/LU...egree_Plan

Using Sophia provides you with 15% off LU tuition.
https://liberty.sophia.org/
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Yes, Liberty is an option, but I wouldn't jump on that ship at all... Liberty may have class requirements related to religion for undergraduate students, if you're not interested in those type of classes, it's a waste of your time. Cost wise, even with the discount, they're not much more expensive than the others we recommend, having said that, they still cost more... Last but not least, Liberty is known as an online institution with a campus... I'd rather again stick with public/state institutions first, then non-profit/private online institutions next, last or least on your list should be the for-profits.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Unless you want to quote the Bible in every assignment in every course, I'd stick with UMPI. Liberty University is even controversial or viewed as low quality in religious circles. I'm not saying that Liberty is low quality; that's just the general perception.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 2 users Like sanantone's post:
  • NotJoeBiden, ss20ts
Thanx Everyone!

I am sticking with UMPI !

I heard about NO proctoring, 
and I thought maybe it was a real breeze.

But it doesn't sound like that at all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Public University? nomaduser 45 6,650 09-29-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: nomaduser
  Free Course Jacksonville State University a_dblu 61 12,536 09-26-2024, 08:26 PM
Last Post: BritStudent
  Perdoceo to acquire University of St. Augustine... bjcheung77 1 249 09-17-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 17 2,934 09-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  University of The Cumberlands Mrsmiracle90 3 433 09-12-2024, 08:47 PM
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 23 3,788 08-16-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: eyrobinson
  University of Lynchburg Transformation Charles Fout 8 864 08-01-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  College or university isn't what it's cracked up to be... bjcheung77 3 466 07-14-2024, 10:58 AM
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 5 794 07-03-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: inor
  Talk to me about California Coast University Vle045 16 9,718 06-25-2024, 08:19 PM