Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is dissertation help legit?
I should to write a college paper and I think I can not do everything by myself. Is it legal to use an a college paper writing sites? Has anyone used thesis writing companies? Tell me about your experience.
Just in case this happens to be a legit user:

No. Nada. Nope. Do not pass go.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • jch
A thesis writing company? That's a surefire way to get kicked out of college and banned for life from many schools. This could even impact your career. Extremely unethical. If you can't write a dissertation, then you have no business being in a PhD program.

A few years ago, a nearby college had a president who plagiarized 1 line in his doctorate dissertation. He did it this over 10 years ago. He lost his job and his doctorate over this situation. Totally NOT worth the risk. He actually admitted his error and apologize, but it still destroyed his career. 
I agree with the previous posts.  Stay away from essay-writing companies.  I also want to add that most schools have a writing lab where assistance can be found.  The course instructor is a resource as are your classmates.  Essay writing is a learned skill.  It's worth the effort to learn that skill.
I remember submitting assignments on TurnItIn and other sites that I've completed assignments on, it always "scans" my letter head and I keep getting that % notice indicating that % of my paper is found on the site. I keep skimming, and it's always my letter head. Is there a way to get rid of that %? Oh oh, and it's true, there was one time I typed in a similar or same sentence as that was such as "easy" sentence and so common, the system flagged that one line in my assignment. Don't - one word answer... I wouldn't use the service, I do my word count with a word counter and grammar fixes with grammarly (if needed)...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Not a good look Olivia...
BABA, New England College, 2019
(02-18-2021, 03:24 AM)harrypotter Wrote: Not a good look Olivia...

Well it was most likely going to turn into a spam ad for an essay-writing service but that was nipped in the bud.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha's post:
  • Merlin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIPKids (teaching ESL to kids in China via the internet) -- scam or legit? dmjacobsen 10 4,377 06-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Criminal Justice Dissertation Ideas sanantone 37 4,463 05-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Last Post: defscarlett
  I Get to Move to the Dissertation Phase sanantone 6 1,129 11-02-2015, 02:25 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Dumbed down version of your PHD dissertation defscarlett 0 740 09-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Last Post: defscarlett
  Does this school look legit? (grad school) Criticalthinker 14 4,019 11-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Criticalthinker