Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm going to clep psy!!!!
Ok, I did it.
I signed up for a clep test for next Tuesday! I can't wait to take it! It will be such a relief to get in done and over with. Smile I been studying for about a month now and I believe I am ready. I wanted to take it this Saturday or next Monday but the College is going to be closed for Labor day.:mad:

I tell you all my score once I pass it(hopefully, I will pass :confused: )
clep lover Wrote:Ok, I did it.
I signed up for a clep test for next Tuesday! I can't wait to take it! It will be such a relief to get in done and over with. Smile I been studying for about a month now and I believe I am ready. I wanted to take it this Saturday or next Monday but the College is going to be closed for Labor day.:mad:

Best of luck to you. I just completed the test on 8/25. Not a bad test especially if your prepared... and it sounds like you are. You will do just fine.
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]
clep lover Wrote:Ok, I did it.

Yep, I know what you mean about school closures. At the risk of sounding *super* nerdy, it just means there's more time to study! Wink

Best of luck and let us know...
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
The big day is coming up!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU
I passed!!!!! I passed!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I am so elated!!!!! hilarious
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I will now talk about the test. I scored a 70 on the exam and I found it pretty easy; although I had to guess on a few questions. :eek:

I mostly used the Super review REA psychology 1 book and the Sparknotes website.
Psychology: SparkNotes: 101s
Amazon.com: super review psychology

Here are additional resources that I found,
Psychology CLEP Study Guide - Free University Project - --> a study guide outline
Psychology: An Introduction, 12/e
The HOPES Brain Tutorial (Non-Flash), AB3 --> brain tutorial
Resource: Discovering Psychology: Updated Edition -->Psy videos
http://www.petersons.com/pdf/clep_psycho...0&zoom=100 -->peterson's test
CLEP: Psychology --> answers to the above test
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions for Introductory Psychology --> psy quizzes
MIT OpenCourseWare | Brain and Cognitive Sciences | 9.00 Introduction to Psychology, Fall 2004 | Home

Good luck to those who are studying for this exam!
Great Job! Glad to hear about your pass.
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Way to go!!!!!!!!!
awsome job!!!! I'm working on this one too.
[SIZE="4"]Mindy Towne[/SIZE]

8/08 Intro. to Sociology 50/51
clep lover Wrote:I passed!!!!! I passed!!!!! I can't believe it!!!! I am so elated!!!!! hilarious
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I will now talk about the test. I scored a 70 on the exam and I found it pretty easy; although I had to guess on a few questions. :eek:

I mostly used the Super review REA psychology 1 book and the Sparknotes website.
Psychology: SparkNotes: 101s
Amazon.com: super review psychology
>>

Uhhhh 70? You didn't pass, you killed it. Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,891 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 692 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,225 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,072 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,841 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,478 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 1,400 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study material Clep English composition modular Collegelady2 16 4,671 08-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mrskitty
  Which degrees accept the most CLEP type tests? Sorbik 5 2,898 08-01-2020, 08:27 AM
Last Post: nomaduser
  English Comp 2 exam option? CLEP's closed yokopilar 4 2,382 05-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Last Post: yokopilar