Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm a Sophomore now!
Just a few months ago I stumbled upon this forum while searching for ways to earn a degree using non-traditional methods. I've now completed one quarter of the requirements faster, and using less $, than I would have ever thought possible before. In addition, the process of charting relatively new territory and guiding myself through my own studies has given me more confidence and strength to pursue my dreams.
I just want to say thank you to all who post on the forum. I'm so proud of all of us for what we are achieving, and your contributions have been invaluable to me. IC Rocks!
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Congrats on moving up to sophmore status! That's fantastic! I'm quickly closing in on my junior "year" thanks to IC, too. I love Instantcert!
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
alissaroot Wrote:Congrats on moving up to sophmore status! That's fantastic! I'm quickly closing in on my junior "year" thanks to IC, too. I love Instantcert!

Congrats to you too! That's awesome Big Grin
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
That's awesome, keep knocking 'em down!
Bachelor of Arts, 2008
87 Traditional Credits
27 Exam Credits
6 FEMA Credits

M.A., 2010  

*Now Homeschooling
Congrats to you and keep plugging along!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Sunshine Wrote:Just a few months ago I stumbled upon this forum while searching for ways to earn a degree using non-traditional methods. I've now completed one quarter of the requirements faster, and using less $, than I would have ever thought possible before. In addition, the process of charting relatively new territory and guiding myself through my own studies has given me more confidence and strength to pursue my dreams.
I just want to say thank you to all who post on the forum. I'm so proud of all of us for what we are achieving, and your contributions have been invaluable to me. IC Rocks!
>>

I think you hit the nail on the head. Charting new territory and guiding yourself is VERY empowering (to use an overused word) and I know that for myself, it opened up doors I hadn't even considered. Good luck to you, your off and running!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Highschool Sophomore attempting the College Algebra CLEP chris9804 3 693 02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
Last Post: cookderosa