Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ever used Pathstream?
(06-01-2021, 06:44 PM)BrianFallon Wrote: You did not, but it perhaps just reinforces my existing bias.

I would follow the existing templates and the wiki that many have put hours into.

It is rare new providers can outshine those that have been thoroughly vetted by folks on here.

Again,I wish you luck in the research and her luck in her work to earn her degree.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net

I am doing no different than a college advisor and letting her know what is available.

Actually, I think it was just discovered there is a small problem in the templates that is being worked on.  Plus, no one had ever heard of Pathstream, so obviously there is room for "motherly" discussions even on this board with "biased" people.

Let me just end this by saying... I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to all the people that have helped me here. You are a wonderful group of people that go out of your way to help strangers, and my family has been very blessed. I wish this entire thing could be deleted, but I want you to know that you are greatly appreciated for all you do!

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by Dorothy44 - 05-31-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by ss20ts - 05-31-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by ss20ts - 05-31-2021, 10:10 PM
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by BrianFallon - 06-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by BrianFallon - 06-01-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by Dorothy44 - 06-01-2021, 06:56 PM