Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ever used Pathstream?
(06-01-2021, 08:19 AM)BrianFallon Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 09:51 PM)Dorothy44 Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 01:52 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Many of those courses wouldn't fill the major requirements. They may come in as electives. But they would be REALLY expensive electives. You can complete certificates like these for way cheaper with LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, Coursera, etc. No they're not ACE credit, but they're also not over 2 grand. I'm completing a certificate on Coursera right now for free. My state made Coursera free to residents. So I am doing the Construction Project Management Certificate. It doesn't have ACE credit, but it has Columbia University's name on. I've made several connections on LinkedIn because of the courses so there's value in that as well.

ETA: Google now has a few certificates and they are inexpensive. There's also the Hubspot Academy if you're looking for social media, business analytics, etc. certificates. These are from on Hubspot Academy.

I was actually interested in the LL Marketing courses they offered.  I can find all the UL Marketing on SDC, but the Digital Marketing on SDC has 3 assignments that are NOT easy, and I can take it LL somewhere else.  I was just looking around.  I haven't heard about Hubspot?  I wonder if they would work for TESU?

Not for nothing, but should not a course equivalent be at least a little challenging?  I'm sure you can get the SDC assignments done.

Smile
Thank you for the encouragement.  Our family has done many challenging SDC course equivalents, but if something is allowed to be LL, then why have to do it the hard way?  She is allowed 6 credits LL, and all the ones left on SDC are upper level.  I have 2 sons that already took the same course.  I am very familiar with it.  I just was looking if there was something different that could be used for my daughter.  She will do it if needed though.  She is very sharp and in her senior year of college TESU.

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by Dorothy44 - 05-31-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by ss20ts - 05-31-2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by ss20ts - 05-31-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by Dorothy44 - 06-01-2021, 08:41 AM
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by BrianFallon - 06-01-2021, 02:31 PM
Has anyone ever used Pathstream? - by BrianFallon - 06-01-2021, 06:44 PM