Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my transcript credit evaluation from UMPI
The screenshot shows everything transferred and where it hits the spots, you may want to create a spreadsheet and compare what courses you would want to complete within the Wiki. The suggested courses from the Wiki is what I usually would recommend as well, if there are "alternatives" that you want to take other than those, you're certainly able to take those if you choose, or take them at UMPI. You must make sure to take 30 credits, and the bulk of 24 UL at UMPI...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-18-2022, 06:45 PM)MidLifeCrisis Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 12:55 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Jessica will email it to you once you're enrolled and have a meeting with her.

Just to clarify, a meeting isn't an given anymore. She is absolutely happy to chat via email, and there is absolutely the ability to schedule a meeting, but it isn't the default position.

The meeting I'm referring to is when you first enroll and talk to Jessica about your plans. She emails you your degree evaluation around that meeting. She updates it via email as necessary.
(08-18-2022, 08:26 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 06:45 PM)MidLifeCrisis Wrote:
(08-18-2022, 12:55 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Jessica will email it to you once you're enrolled and have a meeting with her.

Just to clarify, a meeting isn't an given anymore. She is absolutely happy to chat via email, and there is absolutely the ability to schedule a meeting, but it isn't the default position.

The meeting I'm referring to is when you first enroll and talk to Jessica about your plans. She emails you your degree evaluation around that meeting. She updates it via email as necessary.

Yup. That meeting isnt the default position anymore, to quote Jessica directly. " ... I've also attached other helpful documents for you to review.  If you have questions we can schedule a meeting or we can converse via email, whichever is best for you.(Enrollment meetings are not required)."
UMPI - BLS (Management and Political Science) - Start Aug 2022
Sophia - 64 Credits - Most classes done
Saylor - Intro to Poli Sci, Intro to Comparitive Politics, Customer Service
Coursera - Google Data Analytics Certificate
[-] The following 2 users Like MidLifeCrisis's post:
  • origamishuttle, Pikachu
(08-19-2022, 08:38 AM)MidLifeCrisis Wrote: Yup. That meeting isnt the default position anymore, to quote Jessica directly. " ... I've also attached other helpful documents for you to review.  If you have questions we can schedule a meeting or we can converse via email, whichever is best for you.(Enrollment meetings are not required)."

Even when you schedule a meeting, Jessica may still be too busy to talk with you. She is amazing, but she's only one person!
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
I would encourage you not to get caught up on only needing 10 classes. It doesn't exist with the BABA degrees when you include BUS200 which doesn't have a transfer equivalent. Add the 10 required UL courses, and a goal of needing 11-14 is more realistic.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 2024
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
[-] The following 2 users Like KSoul's post:
  • Pikachu, ss20ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Math GECs Sophia/UMPI colonelcamp 2 54 2 hours ago
Last Post: jg_nuy
  UMPI YourPace BLS w/ Management Minor Reference Plan valentvne 0 29 3 hours ago
Last Post: valentvne
  Framed UMPI Diploma joshua27 31 6,172 6 hours ago
Last Post: colonelcamp
  New considering UMPI but…. manyoptions4me 55 5,364 04-16-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMPI BLS MISM VS Pierport then UMPI BAS k681 11 434 04-16-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Are TEEX courses eligible for credits at UMPI? soulking 7 319 04-16-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Minor Question WayToGoGrad 6 289 04-09-2024, 09:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia to UMPI Transcript wowzers 9 416 04-06-2024, 01:19 PM
  UMPI Class Review Master Thread RbxFunRocks 96 62,750 04-01-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: ivanswk78
  choosing between UMPI BBA in management&leadership vs project management whereismyramen 6 328 03-26-2024, 04:13 PM