Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed Straighterline Course
Unfortunately, I failed the course by 5 point!! Sad

I took Straighterline Managerial Accounting and needed 700 points to pass and I had 655!

I have screen shots of all 4 exams and the midterm. I want to retake the course to use towards a BSBA at TESC. Does anyone know if the exams have the same questions just rearranged or they completely different?

Should I not even do anymore reading and just focus on the exams I have?

Thanks.
That stinks, I'm sorry to hear that.

In my Macro course, I did the first exam 2x and the questions were different. Hope that helps some.
mccatm Wrote:Unfortunately, I failed the course by 5 point!! Sad

I took Straighterline Managerial Accounting and needed 700 points to pass and I had 655!

I have screen shots of all 4 exams and the midterm. I want to retake the course to use towards a BSBA at TESC. Does anyone know if the exams have the same questions just rearranged or they completely different?

Should I not even do anymore reading and just focus on the exams I have?

Thanks.

Based on my experience and conversations with others, the Straighterline exams will have a different set of questions though there are usually some repeats. I have never taken Managerial Accounting but this has been my experience with other SL classes. Also, in most other SL classes you can take the first exam more than once. You will get different questions to help you study. And you can go back and review your tests from your first exam and make a study guide. If you came this close, you will most likely pass the next time around.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
Once I failed Managerial Economics and I had to retake it. The questions were different.
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
I have not taken SL Managerial Accounting but in my experience with other courses you might have some repeat questions as well as some you haven't seen before. If I were you I would not count on having many repeat questions, just to be safe.
Goal: BA in American Studies - COSC (103/120)
In Progress: -
Completed - Straighterline: US History 2
CLEP - American Literature

Associate of Arts - COSC (August 31st, 2014)
Classes used to complete it:
Liberty University Classes: English 101, English 102, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Introduction to Probability & Statistics
Advanced Placement: Art History
Straighterline Classes: Introduction to Sociology, Introduction to Biology (w/ Lab), Personal Finance, Business Ethics, Introduction to Religion, American Government, Cultural Anthropology, Introduction to Nutrition, Introduction to Communications, U.S. History 1
CLEP: Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
COSC: Cornerstone

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 12 1,603 07-31-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: cro-magnon
  UC Berkeley failed to disclose $240 million in funds from China elcastor21 3 680 09-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Finlandia University - Plan didn't work...failed to save itself! bjcheung77 6 1,073 05-19-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: cardiacclep
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 989 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 896 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 1,262 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
  StraighterLine - Success Stories bjcheung77 0 1,008 11-08-2021, 10:03 PM
  Straighterline Pharmacology 103 tyson14136 16 4,055 07-09-2021, 10:57 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  Is the Straighterline Biology Lab Kit Reusalble or Consumable? JaronB34 1 1,428 10-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Lydclrk
Exclamation BS/BA Degree plan using ACE/Straighterline Credits breezy55 1 1,572 11-13-2019, 02:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore