Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVD & CD's
anyone know were i can pick up some dvd or cd's for clep or dante's studying? basically looking for some of the more common tests. Preferably something cheap or even on a rental basis. thx
You can get some Standard Deviants videos for various subjects thru Netflix rentals.
cbrchris Wrote:You can get some Standard Deviants videos for various subjects thru Netflix rentals.

Are these videos good study guides? Anyone ever use them?
The Standard Deviants are very popular. I've only tried one, and found it informative, but mildly annoying. If you can handle their jokes it should serve you well.

You could also take a look through:

Annenberg Media

Several good videos on there for free.
Joe

Excelsior BSB Aug 21, 2009
brianb Wrote:Are these videos good study guides? Anyone ever use them?

[COLOR="Navy"]
I used many of them.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
A free source is
Teacher Professional Development and Teacher Resources by Annenberg Media

You have to REALLY look at this site to find out how much info is really there. Go into the subject, and you will see titles- within each title is probably another 30 videos. All streaming and all free. Enjoy!

NEARLY every CLEP subject you could want.
cookderosa Wrote:A free source is
Teacher Professional Development and Teacher Resources by Annenberg Media

You have to REALLY look at this site to find out how much info is really there. Go into the subject, and you will see titles- within each title is probably another 30 videos. All streaming and all free. Enjoy!

NEARLY every CLEP subject you could want.

were do you find the Free streaming videos?