Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DANTES Ethics in America and HR Management
Hi All,

I am taking DANTES Ethics in America next week and DANTES Human Resource Management the day after tomorrow (on Friday).

I am using Instantcert and DSST Official Guide book to study from.

Does anybody have any tips, tricks, advice, opinion, or feedback on either of these exams?

Thanks for any input you can all provide.
Snazzlefrag
snazzlefrag Wrote:Hi All,

I am taking DANTES Ethics in America next week and DANTES Human Resource Management the day after tomorrow (on Friday).

I am using Instantcert and DSST Official Guide book to study from.

Does anybody have any tips, tricks, advice, opinion, or feedback on either of these exams?

Thanks for any input you can all provide.
Snazzlefrag

Snazzlefrag,
I took Excelsior's HRM. I used Instacert for a day or so, I had just learned about it right before my exam, and I got a B on it. Since ECE's and DSSTs are somewhat similar, I'd say it's absolutely doable. Especially if you're also using DSST's guide.

I used only Instacert for Ethics and got an A. I think DSST has a practice test for Ethics as well, but I could be wrong. If they do, I'd recommend using it.

Best of luck! I'm sure you'll ace them both! Be sure to post your score. Smile
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]
Best of luck,
Joanne [/size]
[SIZE="1"]
31 hours traditional schooling
11 Microsoft exams, 1 Linux+, 2 ICCP's, 6 CLEP's, 12 DSSTs, and 6 ECE's
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]Degree Completed!
BS in Liberal Studies[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Yes, DSST has a practice exam of about 10 questions and an Idea of what the essay is like. Using both DSST book and instantcert is a great help. I got a 73 and used both. The exam is largely based on Yes/No answers based upon situations. I sometimes think the exam had little to do with what I studied and more to do with answering yes or no based upon the concepts I learned. You should do fine using both study materials.
What did you use on instacert. How do you get to the study guides or whatever. I'm confused.
oh you have to pay for it. Is there anywhere to get free study guides or whatever for the DSST Ethics in america?
There is a link for a free copy of the DSST study guide that includes the ethics exam (I printed it this week there are more than what is listed), look under the link for exam resources for newbies, posted by Steve Webmaster from oldrustpipe. I copied it here but you should look through that post a lot of useful info in there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A useful link as posted by Old Rusty Pipe:
http://www.petersons.com/pdf/free/DSST.pdf

Check it out. It covers:

-Principles of Supervision
-Intro to Business
-Human Resources Management
-Organizational Behavior
Judy -
AS - Computer Science - Andover college
BS - Mgmt Information Systems -June 08
MS - Info Systems Mgmt - Start Aug 08 - UMBC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Project Management Cert? GoBroncos95 11 885 07-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,461 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  A neuroscientist explains why stupidity is an existential threat to America bjcheung77 0 489 04-07-2024, 12:45 AM
  Newsweek: America's Top Online Colleges 2024 Ares 6 923 02-14-2024, 06:48 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,788 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 809 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  TECEP Operations Management colinsr 4 711 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM
  Education Is Now America’s Great Divide LevelUP 2 541 10-06-2023, 02:50 PM
  Books that Shaped America Charles Fout 2 438 09-24-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  7 Time-Management Tips for Online College Students LevelUP 0 597 02-08-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP