Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Confirmation that ive got everything?
(06-22-2024, 04:34 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:
(06-22-2024, 04:22 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wait, you haven't submitted your application for graduation yet?  She just mentioned you've got the BOG AAS with an emphasis of your choice?  Hmm, if you haven't submitted your info to them by application deadline for graduation, you may be pushed to the next graduation cycle which is December!

Nope, no application sent. Cant do it in ROAR and nothing said via email. Last email says "You've met all degree requirements, and your work reflects an "area of emphasis" of BUSINESS."

Should the application for graduation appear in ROAR, or is it a manual process? Within ROAR I cant apply as it says "No terms on your record are available."
Yes i am stuck at the moment too. I submitted 117 credits in that were approved but my ROAR is locked. Been waiting almost 2 weeks for a response from nancy for application to graduate or evaluation. So now I believe im stuck in the December graduating class. I am taking BJs advice and continuing to knock out my last 5 courses through sophia so I can apply and transfer to umpi to start my bas. Ill have I believe 19 classes to pass and ill have my masters in organizational leadership once I start at umpi.
(06-22-2024, 08:28 PM)Hackingat40 Wrote:
(06-22-2024, 04:34 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:
(06-22-2024, 04:22 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wait, you haven't submitted your application for graduation yet?  She just mentioned you've got the BOG AAS with an emphasis of your choice?  Hmm, if you haven't submitted your info to them by application deadline for graduation, you may be pushed to the next graduation cycle which is December!

Nope, no application sent. Cant do it in ROAR and nothing said via email. Last email says "You've met all degree requirements, and your work reflects an "area of emphasis" of BUSINESS."

Should the application for graduation appear in ROAR, or is it a manual process? Within ROAR I cant apply as it says "No terms on your record are available."
Yes i am stuck at the moment too. I submitted 117 credits in that were approved but my ROAR is locked. Been waiting almost 2 weeks for a response from nancy for application to graduate or evaluation. So now I believe im stuck in the December graduating class. I am taking BJs advice and continuing to knock out my last 5 courses through sophia so I can apply and transfer to umpi to start my bas. Ill have I believe 19 classes to pass and ill have my masters in organizational leadership once I start at umpi.

The process and lack of timely responses are certainly frustrating. Mrs. Parks sent me the grad application, which I’ve attached here for you. However, I had to reach out to the Register’s office because I wasn’t given clear instructions on whether to email or snail mail the application. I opted to send it via email because the Register’s office didn’t respond to my question. After I blindly emailed the grad application, a week later without hearing from them, I emailed again. This time, I simply received the response, ‘It’s been received.’ They advised me to check back during the fall term. Mrs. Parks said to add this to the app: Degree type: AAS, Program of study: BOG,
Date of graduation: December 2024.

Attached Files
.pdf   GRAD APP BLANK.pdf (Size: 133.21 KB / Downloads: 64)
[-] The following 1 user Likes The need 2 learn's post:
  • Hackingat40
Weird, not sure how that would have happened... Usually, Ms. Parks will send you an email and application, plus get you to email the registrar who they will CC as well. I've updated the sticky thread for who to contact at Pierpont, and the director, assistant registrar, and registrar are all in that thread. You may want to also take a look at this thread post here as well: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid421737
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Hackingat40
(06-22-2024, 11:16 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically, I know a couple of people who just started their Pierpont (yes, at 0 credits and doing Sophia.org right now), and already applied for August graduation (sent graduation form to registrar), they're just waiting for audit (when they finish).  Final audit is August 2 for August graduation, they'll need to have everything done by then and sent through ACE/Credly...

Hello question i haven't finished my ASU 1 credit course waiting on my final paper to be graded and then I'm finished with it  i have already applied for Pierpont and gotten my login credentials would it be okay for me to apply for the next graduation i have 62 credits with Sophia already would their be any problems doing this ?
(07-01-2024, 07:17 PM)Bermy18 Wrote:
(06-22-2024, 11:16 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Basically, I know a couple of people who just started their Pierpont (yes, at 0 credits and doing Sophia.org right now), and already applied for August graduation (sent graduation form to registrar), they're just waiting for audit (when they finish).  Final audit is August 2 for August graduation, they'll need to have everything done by then and sent through ACE/Credly...

Hello question i haven't finished my ASU 1 credit course waiting on my final paper to be graded and then I'm finished with it  i have already applied for Pierpont and gotten my login credentials would it be okay for me to apply for the next graduation i have 62 credits with Sophia already would their be any problems doing this ?
I sent another parchment of saylor after I sent sophia transcript, long before they had finished my assesment and they accepted those extra 3 credits, no issue at all. Ended up with 99 credits on my transcript.
(07-01-2024, 09:54 PM)Avidreader Wrote:
(07-01-2024, 07:17 PM)Bermy18 Wrote: Hello question i haven't finished my ASU 1 credit course waiting on my final paper to be graded and then I'm finished with it  i have already applied for Pierpont and gotten my login credentials would it be okay for me to apply for the next graduation i have 62 credits with Sophia already would their be any problems doing this ?

I sent another parchment of saylor after I sent sophia transcript, long before they had finished my assesment and they accepted those extra 3 credits, no issue at all. Ended up with 99 credits on my transcript.

Wait until you have your ASU, send that in for evaluation, once all is done, you can apply for graduation.  You'll end up with 63 or more credits, you don't need to worry if you go overboard.  While waiting for graduation, you can see if UMPI BAS or BLS, maybe a BA or BABA is within reach, get more Sophia.org classes completed for max transfer, up to 90 credits.

(07-01-2024, 10:14 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(07-01-2024, 09:54 PM)Avidreader Wrote:
(07-01-2024, 07:17 PM)Bermy18 Wrote: Hello question i haven't finished my ASU 1 credit course waiting on my final paper to be graded and then I'm finished with it  i have already applied for Pierpont and gotten my login credentials would it be okay for me to apply for the next graduation i have 62 credits with Sophia already would their be any problems doing this ?

Wait until you have your ASU, send that in for evaluation, once all is done, you can apply for graduation.  You'll end up with 63 or more credits, you don't need to worry if you go overboard.  While waiting for graduation, you can see if UMPI BAS or BLS, maybe a BA or BABA is within reach, get more Sophia.org classes completed for max transfer, up to 90 credits.
Hello mate so i did just that and now idk what to do i applied for graduation after getting the form from Ms. Parks and received a confirmation on my  application for graduation being received but radio silence since then what do i do now?
(08-18-2024, 09:08 PM)Bermy18 Wrote: Hello mate so i did just that and now idk what to do i applied for graduation after getting the form from Ms. Parks and received a confirmation on my  application for graduation being received but radio silence since then what do i do now?

Final audit is August 2 for August graduation, if you've not applied for graduation before that date, you're in December 2024, you'll still get it for $350 in fees at Pierpont though as it's not October 4 yet.  It's a waiting game, so, since you're waiting, get more credits with Sophia.org towards the Bachelors at UMPI, TESU, or whatever you decide to go with.  You'll get your notification in December, so it'll be a few months wait, I would get all the credits you need for UMPI, TESU done during this time. Last but not least, since you want to do something, you can always send me an Amazon or Starbucks gift card <grin, just kidding>.

(08-18-2024, 09:57 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(08-18-2024, 09:08 PM)Bermy18 Wrote: Hello mate so i did just that and now idk what to do i applied for graduation after getting the form from Ms. Parks and received a confirmation on my  application for graduation being received but radio silence since then what do i do now?

Final audit is August 2 for August graduation, if you've not applied for graduation before that date, you're in December 2024, you'll still get it for $350 in fees at Pierpont though as it's not October 4 yet.  It's a waiting game, so, since you're waiting, get more credits with Sophia.org towards the Bachelors at UMPI, TESU, or whatever you decide to go with.  You'll get your notification in December, so it'll be a few months wait, I would get all the credits you need for UMPI, TESU done during this time. Last but not least, since you want to do something, you can always send me an Amazon or Starbucks gift card <grin, just kidding>.
thanks for the reply mate i just might  Tongue thanks for all your help guess ill just knock out the rest of my Sophia classes and Coursera classes looking to have my BABA Project management.