Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Struggling to finish
Sad 
I am working on my MSML at WGU. I have three classes left C208, C201 and my capstone . I’m struggling to pass these two exams. Are there any other master programs that will take in most of my credits to get a masters degree with them.
(10-26-2023, 04:42 PM)angellicarob Wrote: I am working on my MSML at WGU. I have three classes left C208, C201 and my capstone . I’m struggling to pass these two exams. Are there any other master programs that will take in most of my credits to get a masters degree with them.
Hang in there, you’re so so close
Completed: HAU MBA | BA Economics (US) | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
Basically, I agree with jg_nuy... I would tough it out with the MSML, you can do it if you persist in completing at your pace, don't try to rush it, go slow yet surely... In the off chance you can't get it completed within the term, you can then decide to see if the UMPI MAOL would work, it should be the same thing and will require two sessions at minimum.

And here are two reads, someone just 'followed' the reddit post yesterday...
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/WGU_MBA/comment...?rdt=48975
Felix: https://felixwong.com/2018/05/the-msml-d...niversity/
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • angellicarob
In short, no. Changing schools will almost assuredly result in losing a lot of credits. Perhaps you can find a tutor to help?
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • angellicarob

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How fast (in how many days) can you realistically finish Sophia, etc. or WGU course? whiverem 32 13,157 01-19-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Tips for success at WGU (to finish in a single term) Merlin 2 6,538 01-19-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: nykorn
  Do you have to be super smart to finish WGU? What can you do to eliminate any doubts whiverem 30 9,797 05-23-2023, 07:49 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  WGU MBA Reddit - Finish in 1 term bjcheung77 26 13,788 10-31-2021, 04:00 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  average time to finish WGU - opinions wanted EducationSeeker 21 8,683 07-27-2019, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Jenniferinfl