Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completed my Associates degree!!
I recently joined this forum with the intention of completing my Bachelors degree thinking I would have to leave my associates degree I had almost complete behind. I currently attend Eastern Oregon University and after completing a few math classes through ALEKS I decided to transfer them to ACE and to my school. I didn't expect them to accept my ACE credits but they took them which completed my AA in Administrative Management/Business.
cali86 Wrote:I recently joined this forum with the intention of completing my Bachelors degree thinking I would have to leave my associates degree I had almost complete behind. I currently attend Eastern Oregon University and after completing a few math classes through ALEKS I decided to transfer them to ACE and to my school. I didn't expect them to accept my ACE credits but they took them which completed my AA in Administrative Management/Business.

Congratulations!!! Good job, and glad they accepted the ACE credits!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
That is just wonderful! Congrats!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Congrats which ALEKS courses did you take?
MA in progress
Certificate in the Study of Capitalism - University of Arkansas
BS, Business  Administration - Ashworth College
Certificates in Accounting & Finance 
BA, Regents Bachelor of Arts - West Virginia University
AAS & AGS
I took intermediate Algebra, college algebra and Intro to statistics they only took in the college algebra and intro to statistics the math requirement was all I had left besides the practicum but my advisor got it waived because I had upper level business courses that fulfilled it. It also put me at 80 percent complete for my Bachelors degree there..
videogamesrock Wrote:Congrats which ALEKS courses did you take?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree plan help RajSingh 9 405 09-12-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: RajSingh
  OSU Post-Bacc BSCS degree name about to change sialiblo 8 1,467 09-11-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: elytrarowlock
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 343 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,702 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Already a software engineer, degree worth it? mahaganapati 40 6,179 08-16-2024, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Leojames26
  Spanish courses for Spanish degree rachel83az 19 2,359 07-24-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Affordable Math degree for non-US (international) citizen OtterDen 22 1,585 07-17-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Online Electrical Engineering Degree OtterDen 5 744 07-09-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: OtterDen
  Associates at 11 years old... bjcheung77 2 451 05-30-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  U.S. Department of Education considers a degree as a high school equivalency ArshveerCheema 15 1,894 05-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema