Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clep Biology
I haven't seen much about the clep bio test. Has anyone taken it? I need to take this at the end of next month, and I'd love to have some general feedback.
darlahobson Wrote:I haven't seen much about the clep bio test. Has anyone taken it? I need to take this at the end of next month, and I'd love to have some general feedback.

There is considerable feedback for this exam in the subject area and you may want to review that info. I used IC; Standard Deviant Videos, Pass Your CLass; and REA. I needed all these resources as I found the exam to be difficult. That does not mean you will. Perhaps Biology is your strong suit.

Best wishes to you.
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]
Thanks for the feedback. I do have several study resources plus Instacert, and I am pretty good at retaining massive amounts of info. I am taking 5 weeks to study just for this test, and nothing else (besides work). No other classes or tests right now. I'm hoping it's enough.
darlahobson Wrote:I haven't seen much about the clep bio test. Has anyone taken it? I need to take this at the end of next month, and I'd love to have some general feedback.

You may have these sites bookmarked already, but here's a few more to consider:

NOVA Online | Life's Greatest Miracle | How Cells Divide: Mitosis vs. Meiosis

http://www.biolohttp://www.northland.cc....tions/tran

http://bioweb.wku.edu/courses/Biol114/Vf...index.html

Rader's BIOLOGY 4 KIDS.COM

Let us know how it goes....my son is gonna take this one someday soon. Smile
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="4"]Margo
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"][B][B]"By endurance, we conquer"[/B][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"] [SIZE="1"] ~ Sir Ernest Shackleton[/SIZE][/SIZE]
for a total of 18

CLEP done through 2010:
U.S. History II (66)
Analyzing & Interpreting Lit (70)
Introduction to Sociology (71)
Social Sciences & History (70)
College Mathematics (57) :o

Hoped for end result before arthritis sets in:
BA in Art, Liberal Studies, or Humanities[/SIZE]
I took it 2 weeks ago. It was very hard. I got a 59. I needed 50 to pass, so I made it but barely. I studied for months. A lot on DNA. I used college network guide, IC, various websites including flashcardexchange.com. Be really prepared and take your time. I test really fast normally and I used 2/3 of the allowed time. Sorry to be so dramatic, but I want you to be prepared. Good luck!!
I found the Standard Deviant video for Biology at my local library and was able to request and check it out for free. It was very helpful. ~Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,833 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 677 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,198 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,049 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,824 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,453 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007
  Looking for an RA Online Biology II w Lab Fountains of Roses 10 1,928 02-06-2021, 11:42 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  need to find credits by testing like Clep - but Clep is not available where I live - esh 3 1,390 01-31-2021, 07:49 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cheap and Fast Online Biology Degrees mgmar22 2 1,820 01-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  Is the Straighterline Biology Lab Kit Reusalble or Consumable? JaronB34 1 1,433 10-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Lydclrk