Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemistry Clep Today
awwwhhh bummer. Sorry to hear that, it's happened to me before too. Try not to let it get you down.
I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds, though, that you're doing a great job of getting past it. Good for you. You'll just get moral support from me, but there are LOTS of folks in this forum who will offer to work with you on options. Good luck.
powerbomb Wrote:Failed wiath a 45. Looking for other options.

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass. Does it have to be a chemistry course or any other science course?
Will the DSST Physical science exam do as another option? If I can pass it, I'm sure anyone can. And that was with 14 years without seeing the subject.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
Sorry to hearof your miss. What about Biology or Natural Science CLEP would they work for you?
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
i am taking the Chemistry CLEP tomorrow and I am confused. Different study preps have very different questions. Does anyone know what i can expect?
Barbie Wrote:i am taking the Chemistry CLEP tomorrow and I am confused. Different study preps have very different questions. Does anyone know what i can expect?

Sorry; I am just seeing this now and might be too late already.

It is a good thing that you have seen/practiced a variety of material for the exam, since nobody can predict what you will be asked.

The Official CLEP Study Guide is always the best indicator for me of when I am ready to take an exam. It also helped me to get back on track for studying the correct topics for this exam, when I had gotten lost.

The practice tests - REA, Petersons, and Official CLEP - really helped all of the information I had learned to gel, so I was ready for the real exam. I listed my scores here, so you can compare them:
http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...#post66172

If you are still confused, can you postpone the exam and study for a bit longer instead of taking the risk of not passing?

Either way, I hope it goes well, when you decide to take it.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,784 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 663 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Chemistry Course YehudisS 16 1,952 10-01-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: YehudisS
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,166 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,038 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Stressed & Depressed - today’s high school students Vle045 8 1,284 12-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Prep for College Composition with Essay CLEP ? abs_co 3 1,811 11-11-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Has anyone taken TEL Chemistry 1 + Lab? DIGI-212 3 860 10-25-2021, 11:24 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Organic Chemistry class indigoshuffle 3 1,366 03-15-2021, 12:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Big Grin CLEP US HISTORY II Advice basol007 2 1,444 03-14-2021, 02:14 PM
Last Post: basol007