Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheapest RA Masters degree online
I am just curious what are the cheapest RA online master’s degree out there. I was looking to make a top 10 list for online degrees that don't have in-state resident tuition requirements. A lot of lists online seemed to be inaccurate when I checked the tuition rates. I know this might have been discussed in the past for sure but just thought I would ask around since many people seem to be always looking at different universities and programs.
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
[-] The following 1 user Likes newdegree's post:
  • priceaction
Many are listed here, but they're for the MBA. Also showing is the UMPI MAOL, WGU MSML, HAU MBA... There are plenty if you search the forum for Masters, but anything under 5K would most likely be DEAC/NA and not RA. Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...der-1-Year
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-13-2024, 10:39 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Many are listed here, but they're for the MBA.  Also showing is the UMPI MAOL, WGU MSML, HAU MBA... There are plenty if you search the forum for Masters, but anything under 5K would most likely be DEAC/NA and not RA.  Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...der-1-Year

good start would like to know if anyone found any programs besides MBAs
Degrees In Progress:
EVMS Doctor of Health Science
Completed Degrees:
Doctor of Healthcare Administration Dec 2021 
Masters of Business Administration July 2022
Masters of Public Administration '19
Masters of Arts in Urban Affairs '17
Masters of Arts in Criminal Justice '16
Bachelors of Science in Police Studies '14
Advanced Graduate Certificate in Criminal Investigations '15
GetEducated is mostly accurate; some of the information just might be a little dated.

https://www.geteducated.com/online-colle...ankings/#/
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • NotJoeBiden
(06-13-2024, 10:12 AM)newdegree Wrote: I am just curious what are the cheapest RA online master’s degree out there. I was looking to make a top 10 list for online degrees that don't have in-state resident tuition requirements. A lot of lists online seemed to be inaccurate when I checked the tuition rates. I know this might have been discussed in the past for sure but just thought I would ask around since many people seem to be always looking at different universities and programs.

Umpi MAOL, UMAss Global MAOL, American College of education degrees (they start at 8-8.5k total I think), amberton university (9900$), eastern university (9900$), Arkansas state university Master in Org Leadership / engineering management for 10k, Georgia southwestern MBA/Master IT for about 9.5k, eastern New Mexico uni MBA roughly 9.5k, Uni of phoenix MBA (10k), for IT ppl: edX Masters from Uni if Texas Austin for 10k + Georgia Tech Master in Computer Science (something like 5-6k I think) / Analytics (10k), for US students: Hellenic MBA for 3k + WGU.

University of the Cumberlands offers a pretty big variety of masters degrees at 11k total each. If you want something else that an MBA/ MAOL/ MS CS /MEd. they are probably one of the best places to look.

A few days ago someone mentioned an online MS in applied analytics from Georgia western university. Seems to cost 10k but I'm not 100% sure if that's true.

Outside of the US:
there are lots of Indian programs (Coursera offers some too), but idk how good and respected they are. They seem like suboptimal options. They cost 2-6k usually.

Malaysia also has various online master degrees with proper accreditation and in English. They usually cost around 7k+ as I remember.

The UK also has various programs that are in that price range: Wrexham university + abertay university are the cheapest I think. University of the Sunderland's and university of wolverhampton were also quite cheap I think. Somewhere around 10k$ or less as I remember. Wrexham being the cheapest at 6k£.

IU university in Germany offers some online programs in English as well. I think they are somewhere in-between 10-15k. If you speak German, there is Fernuniversität Hagen where you can do a master for about 2k€ from a state school but studying with them is (from what I've heard and read) similar to self-masochism. They also don't do online exams and you need to go special testing centers that don't exist in many countries..

Russia has very affordable online master degrees in Russian language as well (starting at about 2k€ total). But that language is hard to learn and I think most of them require that you hold the defense of your master thesis in person (the rest can be done online).

The European University of Cyprus has an online MBA (option if thesis or additional electives) for 9k euros that costs 4.5k with a discount from brive. They also have a MS in data analytics in finance and accounting for 9k euros.
[-] The following 3 users Like David1477's post:
  • NotJoeBiden, Pikachu, priceaction

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "ACCREDITED CHEAPEST MASTERS" in the WORLD. +Online Degree Geonho Lee 12 824 20 minutes ago
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Need Help Choosing an Online MBA Program coolvodka89@gmail.com 5 244 09-24-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  (NA DEAC) Free tuition Master Degree Penny15 14 1,478 09-23-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Cheapest online master's degree in *anything?* profstudent 31 12,506 09-23-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Geonho Lee
  UN Masters Degree online for <9K David1477 7 905 09-15-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Need Help Choosing an Online MBA Program iamsam 8 570 09-15-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: HoustonGuy
  Harvard Extension School Students Rally for Degree Name Change smartdegree 133 23,784 09-12-2024, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Kjnova
  FHSU to offer MLS in Philosophy Online? MFG 9 1,097 08-27-2024, 01:57 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 54 38,326 08-27-2024, 01:54 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Thoughts on LABASAD - Creative Online Masters - Escuela de Diseño Online magm 1 450 08-21-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Avidreader