Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEP Precalculus practice tests - I can't find them.
As you probably know, the CLEP Precalculus exam was first released a relatively short time ago. The only full-length practice tests I can find for clep pre-cal are from the REA book. (Peterson's does not have any yet.)

From past experience, the REA clep practice tests are not very accurate as to how the actual exam will be. They are usually a lot harder than the real clep test.

Does anyone know of a place to find CLEP Pre-cal practice tests? Thanks. :confused:
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Two recent threads for free Peterson’s online practice tests:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...-link.html

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...brary.html

The threads I posted above can be used by civilians to access Peterson’s practice tests.

Hope these help!

I think I saw Pre-Calc on the list. Let me know if it is; I'm going to need it too some day.
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Levi_1989 Wrote:From past experience, the REA clep practice tests are not very accurate as to how the actual exam will be. They are usually a lot harder than the real clep test.

Does anyone know of a place to find CLEP Pre-cal practice tests?

Do you own the Official CLEP book? What I usually do is take the REA practices tests and if I'm doing pretty well, I take the Official CLEP the day or so before I plan to take the real thing.

An idea. Smile
~Brittany

From 0 to 120 credits in ten months and seven days because of CollegePlus! and InstantCert!!!

AHHHH!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!! Graduation, here I come!

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save." ~Zephaniah 3:17
Wow, thanks NAP! These are just what I need, and they're free! Big Grin Yes, Precalc was on the list. Thanks again.

Bkbarden, yes I do own the Official CLEP book, so I will be using those questions soon. Thanks. Wink
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
The free Petersons practice tests that are on the MCPL website seem to be good CLEP practice questions. However, the free tests are formatted to have 100 questions to be completed in 60 minutes, whereas the CollegeBoard website says that the clep precal test has 48 questions in 90 minutes. (?????) :confused:
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
[/SIZE]
Thanks for the heads up. That is surprising.

For the History practice tests, I have just been reading through these. To do that, I go through and choose an answer (“E” for all is quickest) and then it lets me go back through and read each question and answer explanation at my leisure.

Maybe you could try doing the same and then time yourself for every 50 questions and make it into 2 practice tests.

Another idea could be to let the time run out (it does check periodically to see if you’re still there, otherwise it will log out) and maybe then you could time yourself without being distracted by the right/wrong answers.

I hope this makes sense and that you can work something out to get good practice.

How many Pre-Calc practice tests do they offer?
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Thanks for the advice, NAP. I may have to try that. They have a total of 3 free precalc practice tests.
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PMP practice quizzes or exams Kjnova 5 493 08-18-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Kjnova
  English 2 CLEP Jennr2z 8 1,872 05-18-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Spyrine
  DSST practice Exams for BUS LAW II? doloresramirez 6 492 05-06-2024, 02:38 AM
Last Post: doloresramirez
  AP, CLEP, IB, vs others - Comparison/Example bjcheung77 0 684 08-11-2023, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Where can I find a cheap college-level writing/composition course ftlclam 4 974 02-27-2023, 11:28 PM
Last Post: ftlclam
  Is It Worth the Money to Get a College Degree? Lets Do the Math and Find Out! LevelUP 20 2,664 02-08-2023, 07:27 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 724 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  AP, CLEP, etc - Credit Banking on Credly bjcheung77 2 2,215 09-02-2022, 12:16 PM
Last Post: vintage_jacket
  combine CLEP & ACTFL? defmo 5 1,067 08-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Anyone Do IQ Tests or a Part of an IQ Society? dewisant 9 1,182 05-13-2022, 06:34 PM
Last Post: creationstory