Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLEP General College Mathematics
Will this CLEP exam satisfy the math requirements of the BSBA from TESC? They want Precalculus Mathematics/Quantitative Analysis (3 cr) and Principles of Statistics (3 cr).

I don't want to use these CLEP exam credits to satisfy any of the elective requirements.
No. College Math will not meet the Pre-cal or stat requirement. There are tests that will: Pre-cal CLEP and Stats DSST. You could also take a look at ALEKS. There is quite a bit of good info on ALEKS in the forums.
craftkc10 Wrote:No. College Math will not meet the Pre-cal or stat requirement. There are tests that will: Pre-cal CLEP and Stats DSST. You could also take a look at ALEKS. There is quite a bit of good info on ALEKS in the forums.

I agree, check out the ALEKS thread on the forum search engine. It is WAY cheaper, and you learn as you go.
[SIZE="5"]Lanny[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]CLEPs PASSED[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Intro to Psych[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Educational Psych[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]American Government[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Western Civ I[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Prin of Management[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Social Sciences+History[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]A+I Lit [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Humanities[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]DSST's Passed[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Intro to Public Speaking[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Alc. and Drug Abuse[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Intro to LE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Criminal Justice[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Prin. of Supervision[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Human Resources Management[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Introduction to Business[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Technical Writing[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Intro to Computing[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Heres to your health[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Enviro&Humanity[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Human Cultural Geography
[SIZE="1"]Anthropology[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Astronomy[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Organizational Behavior[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Ethics in America[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Fund. of Counseling[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Lifespan Developmental Psych[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Art of the Western World[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]ALEKS Intermediate Algebra[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Vietnam War[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Western Europe since 1945[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]FEMA 18 credits[/SIZE]

DONESmile
I also am planning to earn a BSBA from TESC. I chose to go with ALEKS PreCal rather than the PreCal Clep test. ALEKS is great, if you don't know much about PreCal. I have had a lot of good experiences with it.

Let me know if you need more info. Also, check out the ALEKS thread on this forum. You don't need to read everything on there, though. It's a huge amount of information!
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
duplicate post..

[SIZE="2"]LUCK DOESN'T EXIST![/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"]"Luck? Luck is when you're at your desk until four a.m. every night chasing deals, and a few years later you look up and your broker tells you you're worth a few million dollars"-RYAN D'AGOSTINO
"You are your own worst enemy. You waste precious time dreaming of the future instead of engaging in the present. Since nothing seems urgent to you, you are only half involved in what you do. The only way to change is through action and outside pressure. Put yourself in situations where you have too much at stake to waste time or resources - if you cannot afford to lose, you won’t. Cut your ties to the past; enter unknown territory where you must depend on your wits and energy to see you through. Place yourself on “death ground,” where your back is against the wall and you have to fight like hell to get out alive." -The 33 Strategies of War[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACCUMULATING ACCOUNTING CREDITS for CPA - WHAT COLLEGE TO USE AND FROM WHOM? germ 9 2,722 09-27-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: turbotortuga
  Free College Hack - Italian or Hungarian Ancestry nykorn 8 700 09-27-2024, 03:37 PM
Last Post: naet
  2025 - College Rankings, 5 ups and 5 downs bjcheung77 0 110 09-25-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Beginners Guide To Getting Cheap/Fast College Credit bjcheung77 17 173,685 09-16-2024, 07:29 PM
  Freshman College Comp w/essay mom2school 13 2,808 09-14-2024, 07:37 AM
Last Post: upgradelately
  Self-paced online college without essay? Nickinspace 18 2,118 08-27-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: wow
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,383 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  College or university isn't what it's cracked up to be... bjcheung77 3 458 07-14-2024, 10:58 AM
  Free college for "Senior citizens" jb111 6 796 07-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Next Frontier for College Sports: Cornhole Scholarships LevelUP 1 303 07-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: lisarox