Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Law II
I'm going to attempt Business Law II. Will the flashcards for Business Law help? Has anyone taken the test that can give me some ideas on what I'm in for? Thanks for any info.
jwilson0124 Wrote:I'm going to attempt Business Law II. Will the flashcards for Business Law help? Has anyone taken the test that can give me some ideas on what I'm in for? Thanks for any info.

This exam is next on my agenda as well. I'm using IC as well as Standard Deviants videos and Barrons. I hope this will be enough, but until I actually take the test I won't know. You might want to check out the exam feedback area. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]
I highly recommend the Barron's Business Law book. The questions on the exam go into detail and many are scenario based, and many were ambiguous to me. The IC flashcards for CLEP Intro. to Business Law are a good start, but I don't think I would have passed without the Barron's book.

Good luck!
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
It's been a while. Business Law (CLEP) was my first exam. I can distinctly recall that there was little overlap between BL1 and BL2. I posted feedback for that exam - which I can't access anymore. If you have access to exam feedback check it out.

Materials - what really helped me was a tiny little green REA business law II book. If I can find a link I will post it. It was great. Don't confuse this with the REA business law CLEP book. Not the same. As others have posted the Baron's book is great too. It's a much thicker read.

.... OK I surfed a little before hitting submit on this post. Purchase this book. You can get it used for $6 delivered. You won't regret it -

Amazon.com: Business Law II Essentials: William D. Keller: Books
---------------------------------------------------------
66 traditional credits
(comm. college, UMCP, UMUC)
[COLOR="Olive"]
[SIZE="2"]24 Exam credits: 8 down, and 1 to go ...
CLEP Business Law (August 2008) - 67
CLEP Principles of Management (August 2008) - 75
DSST Principles of Supervision (Sept. 2008) - 64
CLEP Principles of Marketing (Sept. 2008) - 72
DSST Business Law II (Oct. 2008) - 64
DSST Money and Banking (Nov. 2008) - 58
DSST Management Information Systems (Dec. 2008) - 456
DSST The Civil War and Reconstruction (Jan. 2009) - 62
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"]On the radar:
[COLOR="DimGray"]
CLEP American Government ?? We'll see...

UMUC Summer 2009
IFSM 430 - Info Systems & Security
IFSM 450 - Telecommunication Systems in Management
UMUC Fall 2009
IFSM 432 - Disaster Recovery Planning
IFSM 433 - Info Security Needs Assessment
IFSM 454 - Info Security Mechanism
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------
Passed yesterday with a 55, under time pressure so I blew threw 93 questions in an hour. I wanted to move on to other things or I would have studied another two weeks (on top of the prior four) to get a better score.

I'll post more when time permits, but definitely study commercial paper, holder in due course, bankruptcies. I used the big, green Law for Business text and an older version of the Barron's book, plus some companion website quizzes for other texts.
Passed Business Law II today using both Barron's and the little green REA business law II book.

-Terry
[SIZE="4"]Terry[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][B][SIZE="2"]How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time![/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="3"]
AS and BS completed
MBA - In Progress[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,477 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 451 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 632 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 907 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 615 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  GetEducated.com Major Update (business degrees) freeloader 1 881 04-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Business Certificates Alpha 7 1,553 11-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Cheating is BIG business! <sigh> bjcheung77 24 4,402 08-29-2021, 05:55 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  BSc Business & Management (Honors Top Up) £5,250 or less! bjcheung77 0 591 08-22-2021, 06:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Applied Business Statistics - alternative source? Vle045 6 1,272 08-02-2021, 05:16 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests