Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best site for UExcel study prep & practice tests?
What is the best website for UExcel exam study prep & practice tests?
Excelsior's UExcel website of course! It all depends on which exam you're looking at, you can review what's at the library, or on Chegg, other sites for rental textbooks.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
InstantCert has study guides for some UExcels: https://instantcert.com/uexcel_study_guides

I think Study.com has review courses for (most) others.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
For the one UExcel that I did (Research Methods), I found that the SDC prep course was excellent and covered everything on the exam. Can't speak to any others. I used that in combination with the study guide that UExcel recommends, and the textbook that the study guide recommends. (But the truth is, I only used the textbook for a couple of units where the SDC material was a little confusing.)

If you happen to take that particular UExcel exam, and you do the SDC exam prep, you are also about 90% of the way completed with UExcel's REsearch Methods course. At least at TESU, the SDC and UExcel come through as different courses (one UL and one LL), so it's sort of like a two-for-one in terms of study time.
Exactly, It's a great idea to use overlapping courses if you're going to TESU. For other schools, you may want to see what the requirements are for your degree program and work on "similar courses/exams" due to more overlapping info. Not sure where the OP wants to get their degree, they may want to create a spreadsheet plan and go through that plan, course by course.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(05-16-2022, 12:05 AM)Major Penalty Wrote: What is the best website for UExcel exam study prep & practice tests?

Study.com has classes to prepare for the UExcel exams! It has short video lessons and 5 minute quizzes, 10 minute chapter tests, 20 minute course practice exams, and online flashcards to help you prepare. Everything is super efficient and easy to navigate and in my opinion it made test-prepping a lot more enjoyable. 

Link to Study.com UExcel courses: https://study.com/academy/goal/transfera...llege.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior is retiring UExcel exams! This month! dfrecore 24 5,789 03-17-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  What's the best free practice test for US History II Cookseykids 6 465 03-05-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  What is Modern States? (AKA How to Take CLEP Tests for FREE) sgloer 1 1,978 12-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Dango375
Information Excelsior College will no longer offer UExcel examinations after August 21, 2022 nomaduser 2 359 11-06-2023, 02:39 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Using Study.com for TECEP? Kones 7 561 10-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I got a 71/100 on dsst ethics in tech practice Kyler 3 623 06-26-2023, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Kyler
  DSST Exam Prep Brittanyw1028 5 842 06-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Carnation
  DSST Exam Prep Brittanyw1028 0 844 06-08-2023, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Brittanyw1028
  Flashcards or Study Aids Never2Late2Educate 2 799 02-08-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Best Way to Study for FIN-321 Tecep Exam? SamTrulli 1 646 10-20-2022, 12:17 PM
Last Post: rachel83az