Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAS>MAOL; Help with degree plan UMPI
Your Location: MA,USA
Your Age: 28
What kind of degree do you want?: BAS With minor in MIS / Business from UMPI
Current Regional Accredited Credits:
School Name, Total Credits, Class Name, , Grade:: Clackamas CC - 1cr - Lib 101 - 1 credit 4.0.

Current ACE, CLEP, or NCCRS Credits:
SOPHIA:
Introduction to Networking, Workplace Communication , Lifespan Development, U.S. Government, Microbiology, Managerial Accounting, Business Communication, Calculus I, Topics in U.S. History, Human Biology Lab, Principles of Management, Business Ethics, IT Career Exploration, Critical Thinking, Introduction to College Mathematics , Microeconomics , Macroeconomics , Spanish I, Principles of Finance, Introduction to Nutrition 
Introduction to Web Development, Introduction to Chemistry, Project Management, Introduction to Information Technology, Accounting, Conflict Resolution, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Introduction to Business, Art History II, Approaches to Studying Religions, Introduction to Ethics, US History II, Introduction to Sociology, Introduction to Psychology, US History I, Developing Effective Teams, Art History I, Human Biology, Visual Communications, Foundations of Statistics, The Essentials of Managing Conflict, College Algebra, Environmental Science, Introduction to Statistics, Business Law, Workplace Writing, Comp 1, College Readiness

COURSERA:
Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Google Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Professional Certificate
Google Business Intelligence Certificate
Google Cybersecurity Certificate
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Real-World Cloud Product Management Specialization
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Google Project Management Certificate
IBM Data Analysis and Visualization Foundation Specialization Certificate
Real-World Cloud Product Management Specialization

TEEX: 22 Credits total
Cyber Security for Business Professionals (CYB301)(v.3)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Information Security Basics (AWR-173-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Disaster Recovery for Information Systems (AWR-176-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Introduction to Cyber Incident Management (AWR-169)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Digital Forensics Basics (AWR-139-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Information Risk Management (AWR-177-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Cyber Security for IT Professionals (CYB201)(v.3)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Cyber Security for Everyone (CYB101)(v.3)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Secure Software (AWR-178-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
AWR395 - Cybersecurity in the WorkplaceTexas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Cyber Ethics (AWR-174-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
AWR396 - Network Security for Homes and Small BusinessesTexas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Foundations of Cyber Crimes (AWR-168-W)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
Network Assurance (AWR-138)(v.2)Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service
AWR399 - Detecting and Responding to a Cyber AttackTexas A&M Engineering Extension Service
AWR397 - Cyber Security for EveryoneTexas A&M Engineering Extension Service

***I plan on taking BUS 206 Management Information Systems and possibly BUS 203 Principles of Marketing and BUS 402 Project Management if it would help all on Saylor.

I currently have 61 credits for an AAS BOG from Pierpont. I waiting for it to be conferred in August then I will start UMPI. I am hoping to get a BAS, with a minor in MIS and maybe business if possible. Later on, go for the MAOL.

I have done research and know that I have enough credits for Gen Ed and Technical but none for the residency requirement. 
I mainly need advice on which classes to take from UMPI to get the MIS minor and possibly business. I am hoping to stick with 7 + the 3 needed or MAOL. The classes with less writing would be preferred.

If anyone is interested I made a spreadsheet with a degree plan from someone else for a BAS that includes possible UL classes to choos from with reviews:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uDC7gAlu8Y6T-l3visWtsX_D6a6a0U7Jof0nYXDMqf8/edit#gid=0

Attached Files
.xlsx   UMPI BAS Degree Plan.xlsx (Size: 60.4 KB / Downloads: 14)
@thatguy123, Welcome to the board, great intro post with template, but the addendum was missed. BTW, How much does the Clackamas transcript cost? How long did it take you to do the Sophia.org, how about the Coursera? Did you compare your plan with the ones on the UMPI WIKI? I'm thinking you should take it a little differently, for a total of 10 classes, do the required 6 classes for the minor and the 4 that can go towards the MAOL instead.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Does MAOL has thesis/dissertation seminar? I want to take graduate program but most people said it's brutal ?
(06-01-2024, 09:16 AM)ishady Wrote: Does MAOL has thesis/dissertation seminar? I want to take graduate program but most people said it's brutal ?

No, not really.  Its about as easy as you can get for a grad degree. OL has never been known as being a tough grad degree
@ishady, patience my friend, there really isn't a need to double post your question, someone will respond sooner or later... here's your previous post and my answers to it: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...nce?page=4
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help for degree planning zyczycccc 5 196 11 hours ago
Last Post: zyczycccc
  Breaking Into Sales - Help With Getting a Bachelor’s Degree (Most Likely Business Adm AccountingForThis 8 223 Yesterday, 01:15 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Please help for degree planning Rabbitbunny 7 243 10-15-2024, 07:50 PM
  Master's Degree Options dm.hans32 8 777 10-15-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: dm.hans32
  TESU BA Math and CS Degree Planning thornytumbleweed 12 945 10-15-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: thornytumbleweed
  UMPI BABA Degree Plan Heeler_Bandit_12OclockLow 4 317 10-14-2024, 01:04 AM
  TESU Liberal Arts Degree; What Study courses to take waterv1 5 289 10-13-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Exclamation Switching from TESU to UMPI sreos 15 498 10-11-2024, 12:58 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Lurker Canadian Gal Looking for A Degree blessedjozefina 4 245 10-08-2024, 11:11 PM
  Italian guy looking for US Bachelor Degree Zaknir 6 437 10-08-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Avidreader