Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for some football?
Like Farmboy said,politics consumes alot of space on the off topic area. I am as guilty as any, because I am so passionate about my beliefs. In an attempt to lighten the tone, is anyone going to be watching football today? I am torn as a Bengal fan. I hate the Steelers and the Ravens but someone has to go. I am rooting for the underdog Cardinals to go all the way. They do not have much chance on paper but knowone thought they would get this far either.

Doug
IF Kurt Warner shows up it could be all over for the Eagles. He's really stepped it up in the offseason. I'm surprised considering the Pats trounced the Cardinals by 40 points just a few weeks ago.
B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)
Ravens fan here, who works everyday with some die-hard Steelers fans . . . definitely watching the game tonight.

My son is an 11 year old RB, who loves the game, so there's no way we're not watching our home team - watching him interact with the tv is almost as interesting as the game itselfSmile .Smile

Michele
Bengals fans??? Ravens fans??? Who ARE you people???
My Excelsior Journey
Bachelor of Science in General Business, cum laude
Excelsior College
I have had much suffering with the Bengals over the years but knowone can ever call me fair weather. I enjoyed growing up in Cincinnati during the 70's so I was spoiled with the Big Red Machine. My children have never seen either team do well, except for 05 when the Steelers broke Palmer and dashed any hope.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!
Eagles lose, life is good today. Let's take a moment to enjoy this.
Finally, A team I was rooting for won!!!!!!