Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASU Thunderbird Bootcamp
I just finished the module on the 4th Industrial Revolution for the free bootcamp.
It was interesting and I learned a few things.  But holy cow…. I completely failed the knowledge check.  As in ZERO points.  Has anyone else gotten to this point?  I am not even sure if I should continue.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
There's a self-paced one-hour course on the Fourth Industrial Revolution linked throughout the first two modules of the graduate-level course. I don't know how different it is from the bootcamp's content, but you might find it helpful to review that or the other supporting resources.
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
I don’t know if it’s because I don’t really have a tech-y brain, but the answer choices were just all worded so terribly for me. I chose what I thought was definitely the right answer… wrong. There wasn’t really any feedback on why it was wrong or what material might need reviewed again. So, i tried what I thought was the next best possible answer. wrong…. Ugh! And the other choices don’t seem even remotely correct. Then there was a sorting question. You sort a long list of things into the IR they are from. Absolutely NO feedback on what is wrong or how many. So if even one is in the wrong place, then it’s wrong. But How many? Which one? Where the hell can I review the choices? Ugh! How are they going to give like two dozen things to sort into categories and then it’s only worth one point if it is all correct? Zero feedback. It was so aggravating
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Cybersecurity bootcamp by Tulane University nyvrem 13 1,860 08-23-2022, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Vle045