Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available
(07-21-2024, 11:28 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 08:42 AM)wow Wrote: Commenting so I'll get email notifications when people post.

Before I became a Mod, I didn't know there was an option to just subscribe to the thread at the bottom of the screen...
There is an option to send this thread to a friend at the bottom as well, I've not used it, I believe it's just to forward this to someone by email.

Thanks! I thought there was something like that but couldn't find it while I was on my phone. See it now though. Smile
Has anyone figured out a way to download the slideshows featured in the lectures? My ASU undergrad courses offered slide downloads, but I haven't seen that option in the courses I've worked on so far.
Anyone were able to graduate for this certification?
Has anyone applied for credits yet?
(09-12-2024, 02:21 PM)3ichael7ambert Wrote: Has anyone applied for credits yet?

As far as I am the process for obtaining university credit is still being finalized. I emailed them in July asking about the process for transcripts and followed up again after. They never responded. Won't bother again until they come up with a proper system.
(09-12-2024, 04:33 PM)slammX Wrote:

As far as I am the process for obtaining university credit is still being finalized. I emailed them in July asking about the process for transcripts and followed up again after. They never responded. Won't bother again until they come up with a proper system.
We could call them Lol
(09-12-2024, 04:49 PM)3ichael7ambert Wrote:
(09-12-2024, 04:33 PM)slammX Wrote:

We could call them Lol
That would be great.
Any news on the transcript thing?

On another note, it looks like two of the undergrad-level courses are now available: Principles of Global Management and Principles of Global Marketing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cro-magnon's post:
  • Vle045
I got the following email yesterday, so at this point I assumed we are to just apply and go from there.

—-

Hello Michael -

Thank you for your participation in the advanced program of the Najafi 100 Million Learners Global Initiative (100ML).

Learners interested in obtaining academic credit for the advanced program can do so by following these steps:
1. Complete and submit the for-credit comprehensive written projects for each course.
2. Request evaluation of final projects and coursework by Thunderbird faculty for a final academic letter grade (Evaluation request fee required).
3. Apply and earn admittance to the graduate program at Arizona State University (Application fee required).
4. Request to obtain academic credits from ASU at a low cost for each course that has been awarded a satisfactory grade of B or higher (Credit processing fees are required for each course).
5. Once academic credits for all five courses have been attained, learners can choose to apply their academic credit toward Thunderbird's online graduate programs or transfer the academic credits from Thunderbird/ASU to an accepting accredited institution of their choice.

The payment system for academic credit attainment will be available soon. At that time learners who have completed all five courses in the advanced program will be notified provided with the next steps at that time.

In the meantime, we encourage you to connect with Thunderbird's graduate admissions team (admissions.tbird@thunderbird.asu.edu) to learn more about our online graduate degree programs, their costs, scholarship opportunities for 100ML participants, and how 100ML course credits (once obtained) may be applied to online Thunderbird programs.

For additional questions or concerns regarding our courses, please email 100mlsupport@thunderbird.asu.edu.

Thank you,
[-] The following 2 users Like 3ichael7ambert's post:
  • jch, Vle045
(Yesterday, 06:28 AM)3ichael7ambert Wrote: I got the following email yesterday, so at this point I assumed we are to just apply and go from there.

—-

Hello Michael -

Thank you for your participation in the advanced program of the Najafi 100 Million Learners Global Initiative (100ML).

Learners interested in obtaining academic credit for the advanced program can do so by following these steps:
1. Complete and submit the for-credit comprehensive written projects for each course.
2. Request evaluation of final projects and coursework by Thunderbird faculty for a final academic letter grade (Evaluation request fee required).
3. Apply and earn admittance to the graduate program at Arizona State University (Application fee required).
4. Request to obtain academic credits from ASU at a low cost for each course that has been awarded a satisfactory grade of B or higher (Credit processing fees are required for each course).
5. Once academic credits for all five courses have been attained, learners can choose to apply their academic credit toward Thunderbird's online graduate programs or transfer the academic credits from Thunderbird/ASU to an accepting accredited institution of their choice.

The payment system for academic credit attainment will be available soon. At that time learners who have completed all five courses in the advanced program will be notified provided with the next steps at that time.

In the meantime, we encourage you to connect with Thunderbird's graduate admissions team (admissions.tbird@thunderbird.asu.edu) to learn more about our online graduate degree programs, their costs, scholarship opportunities for 100ML participants, and how 100ML course credits (once obtained) may be applied to online Thunderbird programs.

For additional questions or concerns regarding our courses, please email 100mlsupport@thunderbird.asu.edu.

Thank you,

Notice there's no costs listed? Seems like a lot to pay for for a program that was supposed to be free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coaching Courses MichaelGates 5 382 11 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 25 4,104 10-10-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: eyrobinson
  Data Analytics Courses - Maven Analytics Vle045 3 664 09-16-2024, 11:15 AM
  Seeking Advice on Free Online Courses as a Non-Degree Student rickrick 6 521 09-09-2024, 05:19 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Clackamas Courses - Online or Remote (set schedule) bjcheung77 8 1,843 09-07-2024, 10:01 PM
  Taking exams for online courses stats-time 4 420 08-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 216 39,911 08-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Spanish courses for Spanish degree rachel83az 19 2,520 07-24-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Closed Sophia Courses BritStudent 5 561 07-10-2024, 06:16 PM
  Purdue Global Owes $128 Million to Kaplan sanantone 6 609 06-27-2024, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ss20ts