Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IC to go
another idea

when a question is answered incorrectly, the "wrong" banner is the same color as the "correct" banner. The correct is in white, and the wrong is in black, but sometimes, due to a mispelling, i don't realize i missed a question until i see the number i missed at the end of the set.

its an idea, and im not complaining. i can totally work around thism but it would be a lot easier if the "Wrong" banner was red instead of blue like the correct banner.
~SBD/Mara

U.S. History I (69) Analyzing and Interpreting Literature (63) U.S. History II (56) American Government (63) Natural Sciences (52) College Math (63) Political Science (UExcel) [C] Principles of Management (58) Principles of Marketing (63) Western Civ I (68) Western Civ II (58) Introductary Sociology (66) Intoductary Psychology (71) Introduction to Educational Psychology (58) Human Growth and Development (68) Social Sciences and History (60) English Composition with Essay (57)American Literature (72) English Literature (66) Art of the Western World (64) Humanities (71) College Algebra (57) Introduction to Computing (426)Principles of Public Speaking (Failed, Re-evaluating) Introduction to World Religions (462) Macroeconomics (61) Microeconomics (58)

Coming up next:
Technical Writing

Currently Taking:
The Literature of the English Bible - LSU Class

Total Credits: 102/120... 18 MORE CREDITS!!
hornj Wrote:Those would be useful features. It would also be neat of you could chose multiple sections to take at the same time, and you could limit the number of questions, so that you could like take 100 random questions from all the sections at once.

Just a thought.

I love this idea...I always wished I could review ALL the flashcards together after I finished studying all the sections...
CLEPS Passed:
Intro to Sociology: 63
Intro to Psychology: 70
Intro to Ed Psych: 65
Human Growth and Development: 64
a good business model would be to keep them in a non printed format... it's better online for product safety...
DSST Environment & Race to Save Humanity *  51/80 Clep CIS  63/80
College Math  66/80 * DSST Business Law II  -  No Pass
Principles of Mgmt  61/80 * A/I Lit  51/80 retest 61/80
Social Sciences and History -  66/80  -  A * Freshman Composition  -  60/80
Intro to Computers  426 -Current System - p/f = pass * Intro to Modern Middle East Studies -  61/80
Human Cultural Geography  -  61/80 * US History I  - A   -61/80
US History II - A  68/80 * Civil War  -  A   57/80
Intro to World Religions  - A  68/80 * Intro to Bus Law -  64/80    A
Public Speaking 55/80  A * MIS 429/500 * Statistics 459/500 * MacroEconomics  57/80
MicroEconomics   53/80 (ran out no money in meter) * Criminal Justice 418/500
English Comp with Essay 58/80 * Personal Finance 406/500 (Ran thru IC once & test once... 40 minutes/98 questions.. close call) 
Principle of Supervision -  436/500 * Clep American Government 67/80  
FEMA's Completed - 49 (sorry i'm addicted to them).

BA - Criminal Justice - Central State University
AAS - Computer Science - TESU
AAS - BOG - Info Tech - Pierpont
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member
Professor_Adam Wrote:I disagree. The problem with this idea -- although I agree it would be great -- is that someone would go out there and scan all that material and repost it somewhere. In other words, a printed version would allow someone else to easily steal the work that IC has done. This is hardly fair to them.

That's why they call you Professor.
I agree with this. I've even seen some of the IC material posted on other websites some time ago, and I notified Steve about that.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
clep101 Wrote:That's why they call you Professor.
I agree with this. I've even seen some of the IC material posted on other websites some time ago, and I notified Steve about that.

Clearly the information here is an asset with real, tangible value. It would be bad for all of us if it were stolen or compromised in some way. There are workarounds for personal use and even though that's not the most convenient thing for us, it still represents the better of two evils.
B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)