Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Inactive (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Inactive)
+--- Forum: [ARCHIVE] Excelsior, Thomas Edison, and Charter Oak Specific Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-ARCHIVE-Excelsior-Thomas-Edison-and-Charter-Oak-Specific-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans (/Thread-Need-Second-Set-of-Eyes-to-Review-TESC-Test-Out-Plans)

Pages: 1 2

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - sanantone - 01-08-2015

I'm looking for someone who has no life to review my TESC test-out plans for needed additions, deletions, and editions. I just updated most of them. Later, I'm going to switch any remaining ECEs to Uexcel to eliminate any potential confusion.

Sanantone's BSBA General Management - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Psychology - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Social Science - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Humanities - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in History - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BSBA in Computer Information Systems - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BSBA in Human Resources Management - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BSBA in Accounting - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BSBA in Marketing - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's General Education Options - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Communications - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Criminal Justice - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Liberal Studies - Degree Forum Wiki
Sanantone's BA in Biology - Degree Forum Wiki

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - Photog - 01-08-2015

On the Social Science:

SL Org Behavior transfers as UL.
TECEP Abnormal Psych.
TECEP Intro to Comp Politics.
TECEP Microeconomics (ECO 112)

It might be good to add that Psych Women, Marriage and Family, and Comp Politics are 200 level by adding a (200)

Humanities:

100 Level
TECEP Introduction To Critical Reasoning (PHI 130)

200 Level
TECEP Environ Ethics (ETH 210)
TECEP Music History (MUS 221)

Natural Science/Math:

SL C++ Programming.

Smile

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - Photog - 01-08-2015

edit: made into one post

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - PaintTheSunset - 01-08-2015

Nicely done Sanantone.

I'd also add Saylor's ACE-approved Intro to Molecular and Cellular Biology and General Chemistry I, plus Saylor's NCCRS-approved Calculus I to the General Education options.

Thank you both.

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - KayV - 01-08-2015

What an amazing amount of work, Sanantone! Well done!

Possibly add Straighterline to the Business Law options and Penn Foster International Business to the Business in Society requirements (but I know they aren't exams).

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - dfrecore - 01-08-2015

On the BSBA General Management, a bunch of the Uexcel's say ECEP (here's a copy from the page: Microeconomics: Straighterline, Uexcel ECEP, and CLEP). Not sure if that's a typo or if there's something I'm missing, but I noticed it.

The General Management looks fantastic, it's the only one I looked at since that's what I'm most familiar with.

dfrecore Wrote:On the BSBA General Management, a bunch of the Uexcel's say ECEP (here's a copy from the page: Microeconomics: Straighterline, Uexcel ECEP, and CLEP). Not sure if that's a typo or if there's something I'm missing, but I noticed it.

The General Management looks fantastic, it's the only one I looked at since that's what I'm most familiar with.

When Excelsior first announced the name change, they called the tests Uexcel ECEP. I'm just going to shorten everything to Uexcel.

KayV: Thanks!

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - laughter - 01-09-2015

I notice that the UExcel Anatomy and Physiology is listed as 8 cr in the BA in Nat Sci. In my academic evaluation though, it's listed as only 6 cr. Guess it varies depending on which adviser approves it.

Need Second Set of Eyes to Review TESC Test-Out Plans - sanantone - 01-09-2015

laughter Wrote:I notice that the UExcel Anatomy and Physiology is listed as 8 cr in the BA in Nat Sci. In my academic evaluation though, it's listed as only 6 cr. Guess it varies depending on which adviser approves it.

The senior business advisor pre-planned it for 8 credits without labs, but I thought that was strange.