Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done!....Hopefully!
Congratulations!
"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize!" Clairee in "Steel Magnolias"
BA General Studies COSC 5/31/15
COSC Cornerstone A 10/2013, Capstone A 11/2014
UExel- Social Psych A, Psych of A and A- A, Research Methods/Psych B, Pathophysiology A.
FEMA- 27, NFA-Q118, Q 534, Q137 and Q318
Clep- 2008 Humanities 75, 2009 Intro Sociology 67, US History I 69, US History II 61, American Lit. 71, Analyze & Int. Lit. 75, 2011 Western Civ. ll 58, Social Science 67
DSST-2010 HTYH 463, Ethics in America 433, Sub. Abuse 444, 2011 Art of the Western World 67, Civil War and Recon. 58, Org. Behavior 64, 2010 Env. and Humanity 68, Hist. of the Vietnam War 76, 2011 Intro World Religions 451, 2013 Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union 62, Technical Writing 60, Business Ethics and Society 449.
TEEX- 2013 Cyber Security classes x 3
DACC and IU: Speech, Psych, Rhetoric, Creative Writing
CONGRATULATIONS :hurray: and the best of luck on your future endeavors! I am so happy for you! cheersmate

( I do not know how I missed the thread, but better late than never... :o)
Congrats and great work!
TESC BSBA CIS
WGU MS Information Security and Assurance

ALEKS
Intermediate Algebra - College Algebra - Intro to Stats

CLEP
A&I Lit - Principles of Management - Principles of Marketing - Business Law - Macro - Micro - Into to Sociology - SS & H - Humanities - English Comp

DSST
Principles of Supervision - Intro to computers - Intro to Business - MIS - Business Ethics - HR Management - Intro to Law Enforcement - Environment and Humanity - Tech Writing - Human Cultural Geography - Principles of Financial Accounting - Ethics in America - Principals of Finance

SL
Business Communications - Acct. II - Intro to C++

Penn Foster
Strategic Management

TESC
Networking Technologies - TECEP
Systems A and D

TEEX
Cyber Security for Everyone, IT Professionals

Microsoft
MS Virtualization - 70-659

Free-electives - Private Pilot
Congratulations!! :hurray:
mog538 Wrote:I have finished my capstone project for my BA at TESC and it has been marked, all I need now is for the grade to post and my final two Straighterline courses to be evaluated (already confirmed their placement with an academic advisor) and I will be graduating in June!

Thank you to everyone on the forum. I have posted some threads and got some great degree plans from KayV and there have been many threads I have just read and stored the info in my brain! This forum is a great resource and an inspiration. I wish I had gotten involved sooner, I left university 14 years ago and never found a way to complete a degree around my life. Now just 5 months after getting motivated I have done it, thanks to degreeforum.net!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A.A.S. IN RESPIRATORY CARE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2007
A.A. IN SOCIAL SCIENCE (LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE): 2015
B.S.A.S.T IN RESPIRATORY CARE (TESU) 2015
Congratulations!cheersmate