Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can I find course “BUS 210 Quantitative Skills for Business” outside TESU to
Thread Title: Where can I find the course “BUS-210 Quantitative Skills for Business” outside TESU to transfer in?

Dear all, I’m almost finishing planning my BSBA CIS course plan. I want to transfer as much as possible credits into TESU, but I cannot find the course “Quantitative Skills for Business” in Study.com/Sophia.org/Saylor.org.

I’d like to know that does CSM Learn credits (see below link) can still be transfer into TESU “BUS-210 Quantitative Skills for Business”?
Thank you very much!

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...z_version)
StraighterLine has a new-ish course, Quantitative Reasoning, It 'may' do the job... https://www.straighterline.com/online-co...reasoning/
Having said that, this is reply is to indicate that the WIKI is updated regularly, that's the last we know of the CSM Learn course, it should still transfer over as meeting the requirement. I don't recall reading anything different just yet... It's safe to complete the CSM and other requirements on the WIKI. https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • lucillegyl
When I took the CSM Learn course, I was looking for a math class that would count toward the requirement for my degree.  TESU accepted CSMLearn, and it came in as BUS-210. So I'm pretty sure that will meet your need.  

Check with your advisor at TESU (I recommend Don Stoltz) to confirm, but it is both an interesting course that I actually enjoyed, and really inexpensive ($39).  It is approved for ACE credit, so comes in on a Credly transcript to the school.
[-] The following 1 user Likes studyingfortests's post:
  • lucillegyl
(01-01-2024, 06:42 PM)studyingfortests Wrote: When I took the CSM Learn course, I was looking for a math class that would count toward the requirement for my degree.  TESU accepted CSMLearn, and it came in as BUS-210. So I'm pretty sure that will meet your need.  

Check with your advisor at TESU (I recommend Don Stoltz) to confirm, but it is both an interesting course that I actually enjoyed, and really inexpensive ($39).  It is approved for ACE credit, so comes in on a Credly transcript to the school.
I transferred in CSMLearn as BUS-210 about 2 weeks ago. No issues. Don't forget to use a referral code for 25% off (the referrer gets nothing for you using one).
[-] The following 1 user Likes JPN's post:
  • lucillegyl
JPN Wrote:I transferred in CSMLearn as BUS-210 about 2 weeks ago. No issues. Don't forget to use a referral code for 25% off (the referrer gets nothing for you using one).

Awesome, that's what I thought would happen... Thanks for confirming! Oh yeah, and get the referral code if you haven't gotten one yet...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • lucillegyl
(01-02-2024, 05:41 AM)JPN Wrote:
(01-01-2024, 06:42 PM)studyingfortests Wrote: When I took the CSM Learn course, I was looking for a math class that would count toward the requirement for my degree.  TESU accepted CSMLearn, and it came in as BUS-210. So I'm pretty sure that will meet your need.  

I transferred in CSMLearn as BUS-210 about 2 weeks ago. No issues. Don't forget to use a referral code for 25% off (the referrer gets nothing for you using one).

Hi JPN, thank you very much. Do you still have a referral code or a referral link? I'll PM you to get the code/link. Great thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Stretch Degree Plan Help TESU BSBA Sargoththemino 3 76 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 13 755 04-26-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 7 232 04-25-2024, 10:16 AM
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,616 04-23-2024, 02:44 PM
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 639 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 568 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 287 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,339 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 256 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 426 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM