Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transcripts to TESU TROUBLE
I have a Rio Salado transcript that gets "lost" between their college and TESU. An adviser told me they will not evaluate with out it. I have had it sent multiple times. Has anyone had this happen? What did you do? If it helps, I don't even need the credit from Rio!
Are you attending Rio Salado? What do you know about what classes they accept? Can we chat like to get info from you are you an Arizona resident? What classes have you taken at Rio Salado?
Mousebouncer Wrote:I have a Rio Salado transcript that gets "lost" between their college and TESU. An adviser told me they will not evaluate with out it. I have had it sent multiple times. Has anyone had this happen? What did you do? If it helps, I don't even need the credit from Rio!

"multiple times?" Wow. Well, in that case, I'm going to guess that there is an error in your student account somewhere - perhaps the wrong SS# or misspelling of your last name on one of your accounts. I'd check that asap.
You should get everything in order for your transcripts. I would verify Rio Salado has the correct contact details/info for you and TESU.
TESU is weird, they've got multiple addresses, is it going to them by email attachment, electronically or by physical mail?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Mousebouncer Wrote:I have a Rio Salado transcript that gets "lost" between their college and TESU. An adviser told me they will not evaluate with out it. I have had it sent multiple times. Has anyone had this happen? What did you do? If it helps, I don't even need the credit from Rio!

My Rio Salado transcript made it to TESU on the first shot. However, I currently have one lost on its way to a different school. Once, they sent me a transcript to my house rather than the school. I think Rio Salado needs to revamp their process. You have to order online and then call to give credit card information.
Have you sent transcripts to TESU from other places and they arrived? If so, I'm going to assume that it's a problem on the Rio Salado end of things and work with them to fix the problem.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yes, I had one from the University of Alabama and had no problem. Only took a one credit lab at Rio when COSC was a possibility. Checked name, checked address, paid twice, called multiple times to both schools, getting transferred to everyone and their brother...on and on. I was hoping for September graduation, but can't get evaluated without that 1 credit lab.:imwithstupid:
They must have heard my rant! It is in my received area! Hooray! Thanks for the help everyone!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,007 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,676 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,131 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,669 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,746 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,363 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,609 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,337 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,397 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,872 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore