Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Worst Song Ever
I just can't believe how bad it is YouTube - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne - Clean Version
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Psh, you think anyone wants to watch the video and get "the new worst song ever" stuck in their head???? Big Grin
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Maniac Craniac Wrote:I just can't believe how bad it is YouTube - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne - Clean Version

lol my son plays that all the time.
IMO the worst song EVER is Friday.
cookderosa Wrote:lol my son plays that all the time.
IMO the worst song EVER is Friday.
I can easily think of 20 songs that are worse than Friday. That is even taking into consideration that tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Well this is a definite case of "beauty in the eye of the beholder"...I love this song! Guess it helps if you understand what he's saying and can see the visualization of his message in the video. The beats are a bonus!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:Well this is a definite case of "beauty in the eye of the beholder"...I love this song! Guess it helps if you understand what he's saying and can see the visualization of his message in the video. The beats are a bonus!

That crap isn't music.
MA2 Wrote:That crap isn't music.

if you say so...LOL...Thankfully we all have our own opinions.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
The "beats" are from an old nursery rhyme, this old man, he played one, he played nick nack on his thumb, etc. That is the rhythm in the background. I'll admit I don't care for this song either, but did notice the updated beat of an old rhyme. Used to sing this as we practice at our baton lessons when I was a young girl.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
Maniac Craniac Wrote:I just can't believe how bad it is YouTube - 6 Foot 7 Foot - Lil Wayne - Clean Version
:ack: I'm with you. Wow. What's funny is that many people not only tolerate that, but actually enjoy it. Sorry if I'm stepping on toes, but I do not get it.

Time for some cool-off.

MA2 Wrote:That crap isn't music.
Or at least feels too much like plain noise to be enjoyed as music.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
I like the song but thats just me heh, have it on my I-POD when I'm at the gym.... Better than listening to that death metal crap :nopity:

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 629 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
Music Oliver Anthony Turns Down $8M Offers Over Hit Song LevelUP 3 793 09-28-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Star Miley Cyrus “Flowers” Song Is A Response To Bruno Mars “When I Was Your Man” LevelUP 3 1,123 05-28-2023, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Any Spanish Song Favorites From the Past Few Years? LevelUP 5 720 07-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Dua Lipa Sued for Ripping Large Parts of a Song Used to Make the Song ‘Levitating' LevelUP 2 913 03-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Best & Worst jobs - I wonder... bjcheung77 2 633 01-28-2022, 06:35 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Worst School Name Alpha 13 2,131 10-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  What do you think is the worst profession? sanantone 15 2,777 06-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  2019's Worst Colleges for Freedom of Speech sanantone 16 3,575 09-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: sanantone