Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU - September Graduation - Apply and Responses
Hello All,

I am hoping to get a thread going when people get there replies back from TESU about graduation. TESU does a good job sending you an e-mail after you hit the apply button but doesn't do a good job at all telling you the everything has been submitted/paid for and you are in line to be audited for your degree. So if I can get a thread started people can see when they should be coming up in Line. I applied on 6/15 and paid everything on the same day. My evaluation was showing 120/120. I have not heard anything since the e-mail for Request for Graduation on 6/16. Can't wait to hear where everyone is with this, I might actually reach out to TESU and ask because I am getting anxious. (FYI Degree Audits started 6/19 for September Graduation so they didn't just start them or anything)
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
You may hear from them soon. I applied 6/1 and paid for everything the same day. They sent a receipt of my "Request for Graduation" on 6/12. Early Friday morning (6/30), I received an email stating that I met the degree requirements for September's graduation and that my diploma was ordered.
I applied on 6/30, but I just realized they never updated my eval with the transcripts they received on May 23. Off to open a ticket.. Also, I will be one of the last for the audits so this thread will be helpful for me to see how close I should be. I will also be paying the residency waiver today.

Edit- Just received this response about paying the waiver at later date and still being accepted for September graduation:
You can call the bursars office to pay for the Residency Waiver. Their number is 609-984-4099. If you make payment by August 1st it will go towards the September graduation.

Hope that helps someone
I applied 5/9... Was finished with everything except the capstone course. I got my audit letter on 6/20 saying I had met all requirements pending the capstone grade posting. That grade went in last week so now I'm just waiting for my evaluation to be updated and the final audit confirmation letter. I was told that it can take a couple of weeks after the grade posts. So I'm hoping to hear something official soon. Of course I'll be checking every day anyway.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
Rachel.Excels Wrote:You may hear from them soon. I applied 6/1 and paid for everything the same day. They sent a receipt of my "Request for Graduation" on 6/12. Early Friday morning (6/30), I received an email stating that I met the degree requirements for September's graduation and that my diploma was ordered.

Girlfriend, congrats to you! Woo hoo, surreal feeling it must be... It's time to celebrate! (I would do something simple).
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Just an update... Graduation audit completed this morning! I thought it would take longer just because of needing that April term class to post. So they seem to be flying through the graduation audits much faster than I expected.

I will say too, that I applied for graduation back in May. I had all coursework complete except the capstone. So, maybe they really are going in date order and they had already audited everything and it was just an automated thing.
rlw74 Wrote:Just an update... Graduation audit completed this morning! I thought it would take longer just because of needing that April term class to post. So they seem to be flying through the graduation audits much faster than I expected.

First off Congrats!!! I think I may have to reach out to TESU after reading this post. Either they have some automated thing in place that notifies them that your grade posted and they were able to confirm you program very quickly or somehow I got passed up and they got back to yours already. I am going to guess that they knew the grades posted but of course this makes me a bit nervous. I really with they could reach out to us and tell us that we are scheduled to be audited so we at least know all that stuff had gone through. I still feel like it will be next week for them to get to me by looking at how everyone had been reporting so far.

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
Synicaal Wrote:First off Congrats!!! I think I may have to reach out to TESU after reading this post. Either they have some automated thing in place that notifies them that your grade posted and they were able to confirm you program very quickly or somehow I got passed up and they got back to yours already. I am going to guess that they knew the grades posted but of course this makes me a bit nervous. I really with they could reach out to us and tell us that we are scheduled to be audited so we at least know all that stuff had gone through. I still feel like it will be next week for them to get to me by looking at how everyone had been reporting so far.

I did have an initial audit a few weeks ago and when I got the email it said that as soon as the grade posts I can email them and ask for a second audit. I email them as soon as the professor posted my grade last week. It hadn't hit OSS yet or shown up in my evaluation so their response back to my ticket was that it would take a few weeks after the grade posts (and with the holiday I figured it would take longer). So maybe those emails bumped me up a little? It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and email them and ask. Did you get the initial audit letter? I just covered my bases and emailed the person who emailed me the initial audit, the email in the letter and academic advising.

I will say too, that I applied for graduation back in May. I had all coursework complete except the capstone. So, maybe they really are going in date order. And maybe it is automated.
rlw74 Wrote:I did have an initial audit a few weeks ago and when I got the email it said that as soon as the grade posts I can email them and ask for a second audit. I email them as soon as the professor posted my grade last week. It hadn't hit OSS yet or shown up in my evaluation so their response back to my ticket was that it would take a few weeks after the grade posts (and with the holiday I figured it would take longer). So maybe those emails bumped me up a little? It wouldn't hurt to go ahead and email them and ask. Did you get the initial audit letter? I just covered my bases and emailed the person who emailed me the initial audit, the email in the letter and academic advising.

I will say too, that I applied for graduation back in May. I had all coursework complete except the capstone. So, maybe they really are going in date order. And maybe it is automated.

I'm still awaiting my initial audit, I am hoping for that to be my only audit as I am showing 120/120 and it says completed. Just hoping the sooner I get the e-mail saying I'm good the better.

rlw74,

What was the email address from audit?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,974 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,659 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,101 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,636 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,728 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,341 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,586 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,321 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,372 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,857 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore