Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU BSBA - where does CSM Learn fit in
(11-16-2020, 02:15 AM)elenlushk Wrote: It's supposed to send a badge invitation, I finished the course over the past weekend and haven't received the badge invitation yet so I've contacted their support email. Waiting for their reply.

Do you finish the survey at the end of the course? I had to click on a screen that said something like get your certificate (which is the pdf of the certificate but not the badge), or let's move on...  You need to "move on" to finish the survey and then lo and behold another screen shows up with the badge thing.

it wasn't clear to me either.  Someone on this forum said to click on the upper right click point with the certificate, but that wasn't a click point for me so I knew something wasn't completed yet. 

and once I did, it was quick to get that automated email. minutes and done.

hope that helps a bit.
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

(11-16-2020, 07:32 AM)P226mem Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 02:15 AM)elenlushk Wrote: It's supposed to send a badge invitation, I finished the course over the past weekend and haven't received the badge invitation yet so I've contacted their support email. Waiting for their reply.

Do you finish the survey at the end of the course? I had to click on a screen that said something like get your certificate (which is the pdf of the certificate but not the badge), or let's move on...  You need to "move on" to finish the survey and then lo and behold another screen shows up with the badge thing.

it wasn't clear to me either.  Someone on this forum said to click on the upper right click point with the certificate, but that wasn't a click point for me so I knew something wasn't completed yet. 

and once I did, it was quick to get that automated email. minutes and done.

hope that helps a bit.

I could already view the certificate but still didn't get the badge invitation. I just completed the survey as well and nothing changed. I'll see what support says when they get back to me I guess, thanks for your suggestion!

Aiming for TESU BSBA-GM, ASNSM in Biology, ASNSM in Computer Science
While waiting for them to open on Monday...

log back in
check for middle of screen that says "learn more about how to use your certificate"
then "I'll get it later. let's move on"

the very next screen should have instructions for the badge....
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

(11-16-2020, 07:52 AM)P226mem Wrote: While waiting for them to open on Monday...

log back in
check for middle of screen that says "learn more about how to use your certificate"
then "I'll get it later. let's move on"

the very next screen should have instructions for the badge....

I don't have that option... Don't see that sentence anywhere, especially not in the middle lol

(11-16-2020, 09:02 AM)elenlushk Wrote: I don't have that option... Don't see that sentence anywhere, especially not in the middle lol

When did you do CSM Learn? If you did it recently, one of the checkbox options is something like "share my email with Credly/Acclaim". This is for the badge. If you did CSM Learn recently and this box was checked when you were registered, check your email (especially your spam folder) to see if they already sent you the badge and you somehow overlooked it. I would search for any/all emails from Credly, Acclaim, and CSM Learn.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(11-16-2020, 09:19 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 09:02 AM)elenlushk Wrote: I don't have that option... Don't see that sentence anywhere, especially not in the middle lol

When did you do CSM Learn? If you did it recently, one of the checkbox options is something like "share my email with Credly/Acclaim". This is for the badge. If you did CSM Learn recently and this box was checked when you were registered, check your email (especially your spam folder) to see if they already sent you the badge and you somehow overlooked it. I would search for any/all emails from Credly, Acclaim, and CSM Learn.

I did it a few days ago and got the certificate yesterday. I first registered for a trial so I don't recall that check box being there, but if it was I don't think I would leave it unchecked as the purpose of me taking that course is to obtain credit. I checked my whole inbox and spam and haven't found a badge invitation, unfortunately. Am still waiting on CSM support's response.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,357 04-18-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 533 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 459 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 482 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 261 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,236 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 236 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 378 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 301 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 282 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27