Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Splain yer picture
Hey, I was just wondering...
many of you have a picture next to your name - no i don't mean your rank - and i think we'd all be interested to know what they are and why you chose them. I'm especially curious about SIMPLY_HUGO's and Levi's.

Mine is of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. no i didn't break any copyright laws - i drew it myself
me = Cool
cr: 63
jwilson08 Wrote:Hey, I was just wondering...
many of you have a picture next to your name - no i don't mean your rank - and i think we'd all be interested to know what they are and why you chose them. I'm especially curious about SIMPLY_HUGO's and Levi's.
I'm curious about sunshine's. It looks like squirrels with light sabers.
[SIZE="4"]Nick[/SIZE]

CC:
Principles of Macroeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics
Music Fundamentals
Computer Literacy

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Taken:
English Composition w/ Essay CLEP 57
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature CLEP 65
Introductory Psychology CLEP 57
Western Civilization I CLEP 55[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Studying for:
Principles of Management
American Government
nick94 Wrote:I'm curious about sunshine's. It looks like squirrels with light sabers.

yes... definitely not real-life, or where have i been?
me = Cool
cr: 63
nick94 Wrote:I'm curious about sunshine's. It looks like squirrels with light sabers.
Oh great, as if unarmed squirrels weren't dangerous enough. The little furry gremlins chewed most of the way through our lifeline to the world (aka Comcast outdoor cable).

My pic is a maneki neko, the Japanese lucky cat. I'm 1/2 Japanese and have five cats, so it made sense!
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]
BSLS Excelsior College, conferred 9-09
started MS in Instructional Design program, Spring 2010

April 4 2009 through July 6 2009: 1 GRE subject exam + 1 Penn Foster credit + 11 DANTES exams = 61 credits. Average per-credit cost = $23.44.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." (Maria Robinson)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Mine is the logo of ShotoJuku Karatedo. Check out shotojukukai for more info (shameless plug).
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I'm not exactly sure what mine is....some celestial body, of course. I think it's really striking though; it's kind of like my trademark on this forum. Smile
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
I took my picture last Christmas in Myrtle Beach SC it was a Really foggy morning and we were staying on the Ocean by a marsh when I looked out the window the hotel in the distance was only visible at the top with the clouds of fog around it. To me it really looks like a castle in the sky.

I'm curious about those Squirrels too??
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
Mine is just an phase I'm going through -- crazy about Mini's!!!

jwilson08 Wrote:Mine is of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. no i didn't break any copyright laws - i drew it myself

Waaaaay cool!!! I'm a big fan meself!!! But we've already been through that...
Levi_1989 Wrote:I'm not exactly sure what mine is....some celestial body, of course. I think it's really striking though; it's kind of like my trademark on this forum. Smile

That's the proverbial "once in a blue moon" however the moon doesn't actually turn blue.
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
perrik Wrote:Oh great, as if unarmed squirrels weren't dangerous enough. The little furry gremlins chewed most of the way through our lifeline to the world (aka Comcast outdoor cable).

Haha, so true. They've chewed through mine (and the neighbor's) several times.

I wish there was a clever story behind this, but the truth is, a friend of mine sent me this pic and it cracked me up. Still makes me laugh when I see it. Big Grin I hear there are Sith Squirrels floating around online too...
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkBlue"]B.S., Biology, Excelsior College
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  little picture pcs 1 900 12-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Last Post: HawkGuy
  Public Profile Picture - PPP ShotoJuku 15 3,229 03-14-2008, 06:52 AM
Last Post: ShotoJuku