Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session coming to an end. How'd you do?
Just submitted my draft essay this morning (today is the deadline for drafts). That gives me next week to use the professors feedback on my two draft essays and submit my final version. Next Friday is the deadline for finals.

That will make 8 classes finished in this session for me. 8 more to go next session, which starts in mid-January. My wife is enrolling this month and will start then as well. She has her transfer credits ready through Sophia and SDC and plans on finishing in 2 sessions. By summer of next year, we will both have degrees if everything goes to plan.

Very excited that this is going good. I could not have done it without this forums guidance.
[-] The following 4 users Like anthony3070's post:
  • LevelUP, origamishuttle, P226mem, ss20ts
Almost done. I have 2 more milestones and 2 drafts I can submit. I'll probably submit the draft over the weekend simply because my two remaining classes are Dr. Zabroney and he responds within 1 day unlike other professors.
[-] The following 1 user Likes braven's post:
  • origamishuttle
(12-09-2022, 12:57 PM)braven Wrote: Almost done. I have 2 more milestones and 2 drafts I can submit. I'll probably submit the draft over the weekend simply because my two remaining classes are Dr. Zabroney and he responds within 1 day unlike other professors.

Aren't rough drafts due today?
(12-09-2022, 01:09 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(12-09-2022, 12:57 PM)braven Wrote: Almost done. I have 2 more milestones and 2 drafts I can submit. I'll probably submit the draft over the weekend simply because my two remaining classes are Dr. Zabroney and he responds within 1 day unlike other professors.

Aren't rough drafts due today?

technically yes and I'm going to try. But, it's Dr. Z so I'll try to finish it at least before Sunday. He responds to everything within 12 hours anyways. So I'm not too worried.
(12-09-2022, 07:47 AM)anthony3070 Wrote: Just submitted my draft essay this morning (today is the deadline for drafts). That gives me next week to use the professors feedback on my two draft essays and submit my final version. Next Friday is the deadline for finals.

That will make 8 classes finished in this session for me. 8 more to go next session, which starts in mid-January. My wife is enrolling this month and will start then as well. She has her transfer credits ready through Sophia and SDC and plans on finishing in 2 sessions. By summer of next year, we will both have degrees if everything goes to plan.

Very excited that this is going good. I could not have done it without this forums guidance.

Im just finishing up my 10th course of the session, just need five more to finish. Honestly, I could've finished more than 10 toward my degree had I not started out in the BABA-Leadership and Management then transferred into the program I'm in now. I finished Mathematics for Business and Intro to Business Computing before switching which weren't counted toward my program, that set me back two weeks. Then I wasted a week and a half procrastinating on the Creative and Critical Thinking course and POS 371: International Relations. One is a 12 page paper which took me a bit to write, the other was a 25 slide power point which was pretty time consuming. All in all I'm happy with how my first session went, was initially disappointed I wouldn't finish in one session, but oh well. Im just happy that I'm 5 courses away from finishing!

To everyone out there reading this, good luck on finishing up your degree! You got this!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jwheels27's post:
  • ss20ts
(12-10-2022, 01:21 AM)Jwheels27 Wrote: Im just finishing up my 10th course of the session, just need five more to finish. Honestly, I could've finished more than 10 toward my degree had I not started out in the BABA-Leadership and Management then transferred into the program I'm in now. I finished Mathematics for Business and Intro to Business Computing before switching which weren't counted toward my program, that set me back two weeks. Then I wasted a week and a half procrastinating on the Creative and Critical Thinking course and POS 371: International Relations. One is a 12 page paper which took me a bit to write, the other was a 25 slide power point which was pretty time consuming. All in all I'm happy with how my first session went, was initially disappointed I wouldn't finish in one session, but oh well. Im just happy that I'm 5 courses away from finishing!

To everyone out there reading this, good luck on finishing up your degree! You got this!!!

Which program did you switch to?
(12-10-2022, 10:39 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 01:21 AM)Jwheels27 Wrote: Im just finishing up my 10th course of the session, just need five more to finish. Honestly, I could've finished more than 10 toward my degree had I not started out in the BABA-Leadership and Management then transferred into the program I'm in now. I finished Mathematics for Business and Intro to Business Computing before switching which weren't counted toward my program, that set me back two weeks. Then I wasted a week and a half procrastinating on the Creative and Critical Thinking course and POS 371: International Relations. One is a 12 page paper which took me a bit to write, the other was a 25 slide power point which was pretty time consuming. All in all I'm happy with how my first session went, was initially disappointed I wouldn't finish in one session, but oh well. Im just happy that I'm 5 courses away from finishing!

Oh I switched to the BA in History & Political Science with a PS concentration. I originally went for the BABA because it was more "marketable"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jwheels27's post:
  • ss20ts
(12-10-2022, 01:25 PM)Jwheels27 Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 10:39 AM)ss20ts Wrote:

Oh I switched to the BA in History & Political Science with a PS concentration. I originally went for the BABA because it was more "marketable"
Why did you decide to switch programs?
MTAW Certified Municipal Treasurer - Wisconsin 
IAAP Certified Administrative Professional
Administrative Professional Associate Degree - Madison College

Next up: Bachelor's Degree 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study Plan to Earn 30 Credits in a Single 8-week Session FM1 14 1,423 03-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  I've been accepted into the Spring 2 session at UMPI! FM1 10 850 01-28-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Will all the courses be offered every session? sdw1243 2 419 08-29-2023, 11:58 AM
  Can't start this session, super bummed.. lllunchbox 13 1,018 08-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  Upcoming Session wj123 3 450 08-17-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: wj123
  Fall 2021 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace? ashkir 140 14,523 08-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Last Post: thestudyguy
  Brightspace Coming ashkir 35 4,415 07-24-2023, 09:33 AM
  Dean's List for Summer Session? klone 2 408 07-18-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Course Offerings Per Session Infinite-Telephone52 4 674 06-11-2023, 02:29 PM
  New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? LakeMomNY 13 1,001 05-08-2023, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Samus477