Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about TESU & financial aid
Has anyone read this from TESU financial aid?

"About Pell Grant

** What you are offered is just a potential Pell award and the amount may change when payment occurs based on credits registered in each term** 12 or more credits of OL/GS credits, 100% of the Pell term award will disburse. 9-11 OL/GS credits, 75% of the Pell term award will disburse. 6-8 credits of OL/GS courses, 50% of the Pell term award will disburse. Less than 6 credits, 25% of the Pell term award will disburse. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree." 

Is this the same as the financial aid you all were discussing or is this different since it is the Pell Grant?

Has it always been this way? So far I haven not used the Pell Grant amount awarded to me yet. After January 2022 I do not see any more funds available for April. I will not be ready to finally use it until after April. Does that mean I have to apply again?

Also I will have 4 - 5 courses that I have to take with TESU. The fifth course is if 2 credits needed to be add with the 1 credit I was awarded to a CIS elective is not awarded. I am fighting for it though because it does not make sense to give me 1 credit and I have to take a 3 credit course. I of have other credits from the Cyber Security course I took from TEEX.

C: CIS Electives 12 SH[b] (In progress)[/b]

SH Earned: 4  (I have earned 4)

Group 1[b] (Not started)[/b]
Source   Course                Title                             Term   Grade SH  TESU #  Notes

3 credits (needed)

Group 2[b] (In progress) I was awarded one cred[/b][b]it here but I need 2 more[/b]
2 (source)  CYB-421  Cybersecurity Risk Anlys/Mngt   12/04/20  CR   1.00   CYB-421   *NE    2 credits (still needed)

Group 3[b] (Not started)[/b]
3 credits 

Other Courses: Can any of these other courses help me get those 2 credits in the CIS Electives?
Source Course    Title              Term     Grade  SH    TESU #     Notes

2    SOS-240   Conflict Resolution   03/12/18    CR    1.00      SOS-240    *NE

2     HRM-215     Leadership          03/12/18     CR     1.00   HRM-215    *NE

2     CYB-129      Info Systems Disaster Recovery    01/01/20    CR     1.00     CYB-129    *NE

2     CYB-121       Legal Aspects of Cybersecurity     10/17/20    CR      2.00     CYB-121    *NE

In addition I have the following to complete:
International Management
Managerial Communication
Intro to Programming
System Analysis and Design
Elective
Elective
Elective?
Business Administration (Capstone)
TESU Literary 

Any suggestion on how I can complete these without having to contribute too much of my funds and by passing the Residency Fee? I have used up much of my Non Traditional credits. I think I only have 3 left. I am thinking of taking Intro to Programming from ASU if the cost makes sense. 

Please advise.

Thank you all so much. This forum is a gem.
Yes this is how Pell grants have always worked. They're based on your income and how many credits you are taking. The FAFSA application is an annual application. April would be part of the spring semester. You get Pell per semester.
I don't think anyone will group the 1 upper-level cybersecurity credit with any of the lower-level credits, if that's what you're hoping will happen.

Pell Grants are federal financial aid, so you need to apply each year: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa/
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
How many RA credits do you have?

For the BSBA CIS, check out these links:

https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...ts_Roadmap
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
There are a few things you need to note...  As I mentioned in the previous thread, we need to pause for a moment and think this out a bit more.  Did you finish your general education courses from the previous post?  How many RA credits do you have now?  Do you have a new evaluation since the last post? https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...eed-Advice

My advice is this: 1) Post your academic evaluation, just like you did in the post I linked below, or is this the most updated?
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=3646
2) If you need more RA, then take the easiest TECEPS even if it overwrites your current credits 
Link: https://www2.tesu.edu/listalltecep.php
3) If you need more credits for residency waiver, take 3 E-Packs in addition to the cornerstone/capstone + PLA100
Link: https://www2.tesu.edu/listallc.php?type=EP

Davar is $129 for both courses, Study.com is $100 each
International Management = Davar or Study.com
Managerial Communication = Davar or Study.com
Intro to Programming = Study.com
System Analysis and Design = Study.com
Elective = MIS at Davar or Study.com
Elective = Digital Advertising/Marketing Study.com
Elective? = Database Management Study.com
TESU Literary (Cornerstone)
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-18-2022, 04:14 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Yes this is how Pell grants have always worked. They're based on your income and how many credits you are taking. The FAFSA application is an annual application. April would be part of the spring semester. You get Pell per semester.

Oh I see. This is my first time dealing with financial aid and Pell Grant. I do not like the way it works but I get it now. Thank you.

(02-18-2022, 04:15 PM)carrythenothing Wrote: I don't think anyone will group the 1 upper-level cybersecurity credit with any of the lower-level credits, if that's what you're hoping will happen.

Pell Grants are federal financial aid, so you need to apply each year: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa/

Well I was just hoping for something that would give me the total of three credits, something. Thank you.

(02-18-2022, 05:06 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: There are a few things you need to note...  As I mentioned in the previous thread, we need to pause for a moment and think this out a bit more.  Did you finish your general education courses from the previous post?  How many RA credits do you have now?  Do you have a new evaluation since the last post? https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...eed-Advice

My advice is this: 1) Post your academic evaluation, just like you did in the post I linked below, or is this the most updated?
Link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=3646
2) If you need more RA, then take the easiest TECEPS even if it overwrites your current credits 
Link: https://www2.tesu.edu/listalltecep.php
3) If you need more credits for residency waiver, take 3 E-Packs in addition to the cornerstone/capstone + PLA100
Link: https://www2.tesu.edu/listallc.php?type=EP

Davar is $129 for both courses, Study.com is $100 each
International Management = Davar or Study.com
Managerial Communication = Davar or Study.com
Intro to Programming = Study.com
System Analysis and Design = Study.com
Elective = MIS at Davar or Study.com
Elective = Digital Advertising/Marketing Study.com
Elective? = Database Management Study.com
TESU Literary (Cornerstone)
 YES! You have my evaluation. Thank you for posting the thread from before. I needed it. 
I have attached my latest eval. My evaluation has been updated since with the exception of Greek Philosophers which for some reason wasn't added to the transcript at the time (explanation highlighted at bottom of eval) and the class I recently completed, Principles of Management (highlighted on the eval). Therefore I did finish my GE courses I suppose. RA credits? I am not sure. C Programming has 3 credits next to it but I haven't taken it yet.

rachel83az gave this advice from the old thread. "Taking Charge of Your Economic Future comes in as a free elective. The BSBA CIS has 6 free electives available. However, I really strongly recommend taking this class even if it doesn't fit into any available slot in your degree plan. There is a ton of good information in this course." Can I still do this? I don't think I can but if I can I will take it.

And Levelup had suggested a plan. I think I am more on this plan but I don't know how to execute it the best way with the least cost.

You suggested take the TECEPs even if it override my current credits? Please no!

I do need to figure out the 2 credits in the CIS Electives but I have used up my non traditional credits just about. I think I am at 3 more classes I can do with Davar or Study.com or the like.

I am trying to save the few I have left so I was thinking about Business Society but I do not think they are offering the TECEP for it anymore. I am considering the TECEP for Managerial Communications. But like you said I would have to redo a course using TECEP in order to take another course via non traditional means. I soooo do not want to do that. 

You wrote "If you need more credits for residency waiver, take 3 E-Packs in addition to the cornerstone/capstone + PLA100". This sounds like the plan for me. So this would be 4 courses, right? I would like to take them all together to speed up graduating but I am not sure of the load and if I can handle it. Therefore I was thinking of splitting them up two and two. Does E-Pack allow me to complete a course before 12 weeks? And can I use Pell Grant for this?

I know I have a lot of questions here. I feel lie I am all over the place. But I am confident you all can help me figure it out with the least cost and the easiest least frustrating way. I am going to bookmark this thread so I can find it.

Thank you all so much.

Attached Files
.pdf   TESU ACADEMIC EVAL.UATION DEGREE FORUM.pdf (Size: 909.78 KB / Downloads: 11)
Risingstar, girlfriend! How can you not know?! <gasp> I just looked at your evaluation a second time, you have two courses from your previous colleges and two TECEPS. That's 12 credits, even if you take 16 credits in 1 term, you'll be at 28 RA credits. You need to take another TECEP even if it overwrites one of your current courses OR one that will take up your remaining credits. There are so many ways to slice things and make this work for you... but each person has their own preference on how things are done...

The two TECEPS you mentioned aren't first or second year courses, they're not particularly hard either, but you are best to skip those two TECEPS, and take them both International Management & Managerial Communications at Davar for $129. The TECEP you should take is a preview/review of your AOS, the CIS-107 for $150. Davar/TECEP Total $279. If you take two upper level TECEPS, you're paying $225 each, that's $550 for two, when you're just paying $279 for 3 using my method...

For your 16 credit term, you'll need to hit up the PLA100, Cornerstone/Capstone and 3 easy first year E-Packs OR E-Packs that will net you some courses that interest you. My question is, what other AOS are you interested in? Are you going to be taking some other courses on Sophia.org as mentioned by Rachel83Az? If you are, you might want to go for a double AOS in GM or Entrepreneurship. This is where the 3 E-Pack courses take place, it will complete your second AOS if you take a couple more courses through Study.com/ICC and the 3 E-Packs.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(02-18-2022, 10:16 PM)Risingstar Wrote: I do need to figure out the 2 credits in the CIS Electives but I have used up my non traditional credits just about. I think I am at 3 more classes I can do with Davar or Study.com or the like.

The 1cr Cybersecurity Risk Anlys/Mngt (CYB-421) serves no purpose.  That will be gone soon.

CIS AOS has 18 total credits 12 must be UL
3cr Intro Programming (LL) study.com or onlinedegree.com
3cr Systems Analysis (UL) study.com
3cr MIS (UL) study.com
3cr Database Management (UL) study.com
3cr Digital Marketing (UL)  study.com
3cr Cybersecurity courses (LL) (you already have)

You will need a 30RA credit plan.  Suggestions
6 credits (you already have English comp I and Chemistry)
6 credits (capstone and cornerstone)
3 credits (TESU course software engineering in place of taking UL study.com course)
3 credits (TESU course Introduction to Critical Reasoning (PHI-130) instead of Ancient Greek Philosophers)
3 credits (TESU course International Management) (no exams that course)
9 credits you still need via TECEPs or more TESU courses.  (these may overlap what you have already taken)
** or get RA credits from Tel Learning, ONU, ASU, or other places

ePacks you can't use the Pell Grant.  I'm not a big fan of ePacks because by the time you spend studying for the ePack you could have taken the course.  And ePacks you can fail, TESU courses are hard to fail.

If you can get to 15 RA credits, then doing a flat-rate 16 credit term will allow you to be all done in one term doing the courses I suggested + PLA=100 1 credit course. Then you avoid the TESU $3192 residency waiver fee. 

It used to be they gave you 1/3 the Pell Grant award if you took 6 credits in a term at TESU.  I heard they changed the rules.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
I agree, don't do ePacks unless they're super easy. Currently, the only ePack I recommend is the one for CIS-107 because that one can apparently be passed by almost anyone with little/no study involved. You already have CIS-107 from (presumably) Sophia, but if you were to take the ePack then the Sophia credit would be overridden by the ePack credit.

While it's true that Pell grants won't pay for ePacks, there is a little workaround: taking at least 9 credits of regular classes to trigger the flat-rate tuition, then you can "sneak" the ePack in there for no additional charge.

This would be my suggestion to get 30 RA credits:
Take English Comp II OR Finite Math from Olivet Nazarine; ONU courses cost the same as TECEPs but are infinitely less pressure - especially since no money is due until you finish the course. This brings you up to 15 RA credits. Now, take a 16-credit-term that consists of:
Capstone
Cornerstone
Software Engineering
PHI-130 class OR the CIS-107 ePack
International Management
PLA-100

Now, fill out the rest of your credits from Study.com and/or Davar as per the wiki.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(02-19-2022, 12:15 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Risingstar, girlfriend! How can you not know?! <gasp> I just looked at your evaluation a second time, you have two courses from your previous colleges and two TECEPS.  That's 12 credits, even if you take 16 credits in 1 term, you'll be at 28 RA credits.  You need to take another TECEP even if it overwrites one of your current courses OR one that will take up your remaining credits.  There are so many ways to slice things and make this work for you... but each person has their own preference on how things are done...

The two TECEPS you mentioned aren't first or second year courses, they're not particularly hard either, but you are best to skip those two TECEPS, and take them both International Management & Managerial Communications at Davar for $129.  The TECEP you should take is a preview/review of your AOS, the CIS-107 for $150.  Davar/TECEP Total $279.  If you take two upper level TECEPS, you're paying $225 each, that's $550 for two, when you're just paying $279 for 3 using my method...

For your 16 credit term, you'll need to hit up the PLA100, Cornerstone/Capstone and 3 easy first year E-Packs OR E-Packs that will net you some courses that interest you.  My question is, what other AOS are you interested in?  Are you going to be taking some other courses on Sophia.org as mentioned by Rachel83Az?  If you are, you might want to go for a double AOS in GM or Entrepreneurship.  This is where the 3 E-Pack courses take place, it will complete your second AOS if you take a couple more courses through Study.com/ICC and the 3 E-Packs.

Hello djcheung77! Thank you for reviewing my eval. Ha! You are right. I should know.
This is what I understand. I have 12 credit hours I can apply to nontraditional sources. That will be 4 courses via Study.com or such. I am ok with learning something new to take up remaining credits. At least that is how I feel at this moment, or I can repeat one. However, I am unsure about the credits because on the eval I see that I have 76 ACE/NCCRS semester hours (SH) applying to my degree program but not sure if that is including Greek Philosophers and my most recent CLEP Principles of Management. I do not believe they are included. I may only have two nontraditional courses left. I can only have up to 90 right?

Regarding the TECEPs I was thinking to give myself 2 more nontraditional course options for my AOS I could take Business in Society which will take the place of International Management and Managerial Communications which I can study through Study.com. Only thing is I have no study materials for Business in Society except for the one book TESU recommends. I am ok with spending a few hundred dollars extra to make it easy on myself.

Now for the 16 credit terms I do not understand how I would be taking first year EPacks. Wouldn’t I be taking the AOS. I would prefer to do what you recommended but I do not think I will be able to do that because of the 90 ACE/NCCRS limit on the nontraditional credits.

I was looking online this morning to find out if another University was offering TECEP like exam. UExcel does. Do you know if these transfer as 4-year university or community college credits? I have not reached 90 for community college or 114 for university.

(02-19-2022, 12:27 AM)LevelUP Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 10:16 PM)Risingstar Wrote: I do need to figure out the 2 credits in the CIS Electives but I have used up my non traditional credits just about. I think I am at 3 more classes I can do with Davar or Study.com or the like.

The 1cr Cybersecurity Risk Anlys/Mngt (CYB-421) serves no purpose.  That will be gone soon.

CIS AOS has 18 total credits 12 must be UL
3cr Intro Programming (LL) study.com or onlinedegree.com
3cr Systems Analysis (UL) study.com
3cr MIS (UL) study.com
3cr Database Management (UL) study.com
3cr Digital Marketing (UL)  study.com
3cr Cybersecurity courses (LL) (you already have)

You will need a 30RA credit plan.  Suggestions
6 credits (you already have English comp I and Chemistry)
6 credits (capstone and cornerstone)
3 credits (TESU course software engineering in place of taking UL study.com course)
3 credits (TESU course Introduction to Critical Reasoning (PHI-130) instead of Ancient Greek Philosophers)
3 credits (TESU course International Management) (no exams that course)
9 credits you still need via TECEPs or more TESU courses.  (these may overlap what you have already taken)
** or get RA credits from Tel Learning, ONU, ASU, or other places

ePacks you can't use the Pell Grant.  I'm not a big fan of ePacks because by the time you spend studying for the ePack you could have taken the course.  And ePacks you can fail, TESU courses are hard to fail.

If you can get to 15 RA credits, then doing a flat-rate 16 credit term will allow you to be all done in one term doing the courses I suggested + PLA=100 1 credit course. Then you avoid the TESU $3192 residency waiver fee. 

It used to be they gave you 1/3 the Pell Grant award if you took 6 credits in a term at TESU.  I heard they changed the rules.

Hello LevelUp!

"About Pell Grant

** What you are offered is just a potential Pell award and the amount may change when payment occurs based on credits registered in each term** 12 or more credits of OL/GS credits, 100% of the Pell term award will disburse. 9-11 OL/GS credits, 75% of the Pell term award will disburse. 6-8 credits of OL/GS courses, 50% of the Pell term award will disburse. Less than 6 credits, 25% of the Pell term award will disburse. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree." 

Thank you for writing this out “CIS AOS has 18 total credits 12 must be UL”. I have one LL to take, 3cr Intro Programming (LL) study.com or onlinedegree.com.

“You will need a 30RA credit plan.  Suggestions”
I will have to take these 2 courses with TESU - 6 credits (capstone and cornerstone).
If I want to get the residency waiver which I do then I would have to take 4 other courses via TESU – 12 credits.
Then I must figure out how to break this up to limit my cost using the Pell Grant. Unless I can come out cheaper just paying the residency fee and test out via non-traditional is I have the credit hours available which I do not believe I do. I am open to suggestions.

You recommended these 3 courses:
3 credits (TESU course software engineering in place of taking UL study.com course) – Ok
3 credits (TESU course Introduction to Critical Reasoning (PHI-130) instead of Ancient Greek Philosophers) – I have already taken Greek Philosophers.
3 credits (TESU course International Management) (no exams that course) – Take this as a TESU course rather than a TECEP?
9 credits you still need via TECEPs or more TESU courses.  (these may overlap what you have already taken)  ** or get RA credits from Tel Learning, ONU, ASU, or other places – I would like to take RA classes via other means if I have the credit hours available and if I will come out cheaper to pay the residency fee.  

(02-19-2022, 07:06 AM)rachel83az Wrote: I agree, don't do ePacks unless they're super easy. Currently, the only ePack I recommend is the one for CIS-107 because that one can apparently be passed by almost anyone with little/no study involved. You already have CIS-107 from (presumably) Sophia, but if you were to take the ePack then the Sophia credit would be overridden by the ePack credit.

While it's true that Pell grants won't pay for ePacks, there is a little workaround: taking at least 9 credits of regular classes to trigger the flat-rate tuition, then you can "sneak" the ePack in there for no additional charge.

This would be my suggestion to get 30 RA credits:
Take English Comp II OR Finite Math from Olivet Nazarine; ONU courses cost the same as TECEPs but are infinitely less pressure - especially since no money is due until you finish the course. This brings you up to 15 RA credits. Now, take a 16-credit-term that consists of:
Capstone
Cornerstone
Software Engineering
International Management
PLA-100

Now, fill out the rest of your credits from Study.com and/or Davar as per the wiki.
Good afternoon rachel83az! Thank you for your response. 

You and LevelUp do not like e-packs. I can eliminate them as an option. I will consider the CIS-107 recommended. This will be a repeat for me but if it is super easy then I am willing. Will this satisfy one of my RA courses? Djcheung recommended this as a TECEP. I will consider that as well but then I wont be apart of my 16 credit term and will cause another process of figuring it out unless you have another suggestion. I am open.

“While it's true that Pell grants won't pay for ePacks, there is a little workaround: taking at least 9 credits of regular classes to trigger the flat-rate tuition, then you can "sneak" the ePack in there for no additional charge.” - This sounds good since I do have to take 16 credits from TESU to get around the Residency.

“This would be my suggestion to get 30 RA credits:
Take English Comp II OR Finite Math from Olivet Nazarine; ONU courses cost the same as TECEPs but are infinitely less pressure - especially since no money is due until you finish the course.” – With everything I have read I am confused. Is there another class you can recommend that would fulfill the needed credits?

ONU? Is that Ohio Northern University?

I understand all of this. Right now, this sounds good, and I am conformable with this plan. I think it will be too heavy of a load to take them all at once. Unless that is not true. Please let me know. How can I break this up to make the most of the Pell Grant? This brings you up to 15 RA credits. Now, take a 16-credit-term that consists of:
Capstone
Cornerstone
Software Engineering
International Management
PLA-100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Credit Transfer Evaluation colonelcamp 0 3 6 minutes ago
Last Post: colonelcamp
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,556 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 607 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 504 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 528 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 273 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,325 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 249 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 400 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 307 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az