Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops! I Flunked A Fema Test!!!
I guess even these tests you need to read the corresponding study materials. well, I PASSED 3 , FLUNKED 1 , I don't have to wait 6 months to retest. Isn't it comforting to know FEMA is there when you need them.

Regards to ya'all from the sunny skies of Texas and remember...PASS'EM ALL Y'ALL!Rolleyes
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:I guess even these tests you need to read the corresponding study materials.

Or you could just print out the test, hang it on the back of your bedroom door, and throw darts at it to randomly select your answer choices....worked for me.
hilarious

Thankfully, there is no cost involved with these FEMA courses, and you can retake each exam as many times as you want. You could take it ten times in one day if you needed to.

I actually enjoyed reading some of the material. I think a couple of the courses (like HazMat, Mitigation, Radiological Emergency Response etc.) gave me a head start in studying for Environment & Humanity. LOL.

As a result of studying those FEMA courses in combination with taking the Environment & Humanity exam, I am now not only an expert in the management and proper disposal of municipal poop, but I also know how to manage and properly dispose of radioactive poop....PRICELESS!

Also, the skills I learned in FEMA courses like "Effective Communication", have enabled me to confidently talk about radioactive poop on public forums such as this.

Thanks FEMA!
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Iam totally jealous that you have your radioactive poop course together and Iam left trailing behind. I can only picture you at a party and how your "poop" sagas enthrall the group with tales of "wasted" matter. I plan to retest on my planning and decision course and God willing I'll then be able to " move on" to your fun courses!!

PASS'EM ALL...RON
Ron Bowman..Tx.
LIBERAL ARTS MAJOR
ATTENDING T.E.S.C.
27 CLEP AND DANTES COMPLETED COURSES AND 12 F.E.M.A.

ONE CLASS TO GO AND I'LL BE DONE. ASTRONOMY IS ALL THAT'S LEFT AND CAP AND GOWN HERE I COME !!
RBOWMAN Wrote:Iam totally jealous that you have your radioactive poop course together and Iam left trailing behind. I can only picture you at a party and how your "poop" sagas enthrall the group with tales of "wasted" matter. I plan to retest on my planning and decision course and God willing I'll then be able to " move on" to your fun courses!!

PASS'EM ALL...RON

Those FEMA courses are excellent. I am so knowledgable about radioactive waste that I practically glow in the dark. That's always a party favorite!

Good luck on the rest of your FEMA journey.
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]
Kinda cool these can get actual credit...I was required to take a couple for my job but never knew about the credit
[SIZE="1"]CLEPS:
[COLOR="green"]Social Sciences and History
College Math
English Composition (no essay) [/COLOR]

DANTES:
[COLOR="green"]World Religions
Civil War and Reconstruction
Drug & Alcohol Abuse
Management Information Systems [/COLOR]

Excelsior:
[COLOR="Green"]Organizational Behavior
Ethics: Theory and Practice
World Conflicts since 1900
World Population [/COLOR][/SIZE]

All done! 42 credits by exam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 149 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 467 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Salvaging FEMA credits CaughtInTheRye12 6 474 12-28-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: CaughtInTheRye12
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,418 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  SANS FOR500 Test and college credit vetvso 5 931 10-30-2022, 07:11 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Inside the Vast National Experiment in Test-Optional College Admissions LevelUP 2 838 04-11-2022, 05:49 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 778 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Med School Tutors now part of Blueprint Test Prep! bjcheung77 0 478 11-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FEMA Credits - Can I Use Them Somewhere? pkmoose 8 2,090 09-16-2020, 08:19 AM
Last Post: withrown
  COSC no longer accepts FEMA IS NoStudentNoCry 4 1,207 06-23-2020, 01:54 PM
Last Post: rachel83az