Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New EC Diploma Design!
I just got my new BSHS diploma in the mail from EC. I like the new diploma design better than the old one. My last BSLS I got in March was tacky looking. This at least has some color in the name and it looks a little nicer like it was actually printed and not run off on the computer! I guess they are listening to some of the student complaints! I hope all the other new EC grads are happy with it too! You would think for all the hard work and money we pay them, they could splurge on nice diplomas!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
Can we see a photo, with your name masked, of course?
marianne202 Wrote:I just got my new BSHS diploma in the mail from EC. I like the new diploma design better than the old one. My last BSLS I got in March was tacky looking. This at least has some color in the name and it looks a little nicer like it was actually printed and not run off on the computer! I guess they are listening to some of the student complaints! I hope all the other new EC grads are happy with it too! You would think for all the hard work and money we pay them, they could splurge on nice diplomas!

Hmm... Maybe mine'll be waiting for me when I get home from work... <fingers crossed>
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Sorry, my pic wouldn't attach, it was too big or incompatible format. It is nice in that the E in Excelsior and the C in College are now both embossed in purple with gold trim and the college seal is now embossed in gold instead of the cheap gold foil sticker. Much classier! I'm sorry but my scanner didn't pick up the purple and gold in the E & C. A nice step in the right direction for EC. Maybe another Dec. grad will have better luck getting a pic to post.

I hope all new grads are as excited with their diploma as I am with mine. Even though this is my third degree from EC, I was very happy to see the change. I can't wait to get back to work to proudly display this upgraded degree! Now I only wish it would translate into a raise! I'm getting a title change, but no compensation to match! :p
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
I've just gotten mine today. I can't believe I am a graduate.
BSIT- Excelsior 2010, MCSE (2003), CCNP, Project+
I received mine in October and was pleasantly pleased. It is beautiful!
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

nice, i'll look forward to it, the original does look kind of plain.
completed: A.A.S. (Computer Tech.) from Excelsior 03-19-10
completed: B.S.L.S. (History) from excelsior 02-18-11
B&M: 58 credits
excelsior courses: [10 credits] 09-08-09 Info Lit. (P); 09-08-09 Historiography (A); 11-02-09 US Foreign Affairs since 1898 (A); 07-06-10 Middle East (B);
CLEP: [30 credits] 09-25-09 US History I (69); 11-06-09 US History II (66); 11-06-09 A&I Lit (73); 02-19-10 West. Civ II (70); 03-30-10 West. Civ I (72); 04-16-10 Intro. Edu Psych (70);
.Clep: 06-18-10 Principles of Marketing (73); 12-09-10 Social Sci. & History (74);
ECE: [12 credits] 05-01-10 Abnormal Psychology (B); 05-04-10 Psych. of A&A (A); 05-15-10 Gerontology ©; 06-05-10 World Population (A);
DSST: [12 credits] 07-17-10 Civil War & Recon (63); 08-14-10 Substance Abuse (444); 09-18-10 Vietnam War (66); 10-02-10 R&F Soviet Union (62);
Total: 122 credits
I think this post has a picture of the new design:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post87216

I hope to get the whole set like Marianne has.

Congratulations to our new college graduates!
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
NAP Wrote:I think this post has a picture of the new design:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post87216

I hope to get the whole set like Marianne has.

Congratulations to our new college graduates!

Wow! The new diploma looks great!
[COLOR="Navy"]BS Liberal Arts
Excelsior College

MS Psychology
California Coast University[/color]
[Image: tmwdiploma.jpg]

Got mine last night. I like it! Well, if there was one thing I could change, I wish they'd actually put the latin honors in script, printed on the diploma instead of a little gold foil sticker (to the left and below the obviously altered name), but I'll live... :p
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diploma at Commencement? KAnn 6 1,905 07-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Last Post: KAnn
Thumbs Up Finished My Bachelors, Received My Diploma! keepsingin 8 2,155 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
Last Post: alleycat
  Diploma! Ideas 9 2,341 03-28-2018, 02:43 PM
Last Post: tobyisking
  TESU Diploma Cover?? lca88 13 2,925 03-17-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Which shipping carrier does TESU uses to deliver your diploma? BearEDU 9 2,356 03-17-2018, 03:49 AM
Last Post: High_Order1
  Three official (USNY, Regents, Excelsior College) Graduation Diploma Covers with Logo Life Long Learning 9 3,933 12-05-2017, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  I received my diploma for my 20th degree sanantone 9 2,424 10-30-2017, 08:47 PM
Last Post: azt579
  Diploma rlw74 8 2,198 09-22-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  TESU. Time til diploma in hand. Zachcleigh 4 1,407 05-16-2017, 02:46 PM
Last Post: ndelco
  "When do I receive my diploma?" -- COSC related TinHead 4 1,139 05-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: TinHead