Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFA online
Hi all!

I just finished the 2 ACE approved NFA Online courses. I am having a bit of trouble getting an transcript. Has anyone completed these courses? How did you get the transcripts sent to you college?

I tried going to the ACE website and went to the transcript services, and the USFA isn't listed. It's definitely not on there. It's not listed under like NFA either.

I called the USFA, and the kid told me I could print out the certificate but he didn't know how to get an official transcript. He gave me a number to a lady to call but it's not toll free and I don't have long distance.

Will TESC accept a printed out certificate????
I feel like there should, or there must be an easier way to do this.

BTW, the two courses are EXTREMELY easy, you can get 2 credits for them and they're even easier than FEMA courses if you can believe that.

The hardest part so far has been trying to find out how to get a transcript.

Thanks!!!
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

NFA??:confused:
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I emailed ACE about this exact thing back in August. I'll post my email and their response.

Quote:I have completed 2 IS courses from the National Fire Academy online. These courses are Q318 Fire Service Supervision and Q118 Community Service Educators. According to their website and other sources I have read these 2 courses are ACE evaluated for College credit. The ACE course numbers are NNFA-0145 for Q318 and NNFA-0149 for Q118 and the organization name on your webiste for them is National Emergency Training Center (NFA). https://www.acenet.edu/nationalguide/org...oid=300536

I registered on your website and tried to find these courses for transcription services. I cannot find them under the search in the transcription area, I can however find them searching on other parts of your website.

How can I get transcriptions for these 2 courses when I cannot find them in the transcription part of your website? Any help you can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

They responded:

Quote:National Fire Academy does not participate in the online verification process with us yet, so we would need you to fill out the attached forms and send them to NFA to sign.

They attached 4 forms but I never ended up doing anything with it. Hope this helps. If you want the forms they sent me send me a PM with your email address and I'll send them to you.
Excelsior College
B.S. Liberal Studies - Criminal Justice/Protective Services (07/2008)

TUI University
M.S. Emergency and Disaster Management (09/2009)

DSST's Civil War - 65 (A), Drug and Alcohol Abuse - 58 (A)

CLEP's A&I Lit - 72

ECE's Abnormal Psych - B, Research Methods in Psych - A, PAA - A, FoG - A

TECEP's English Composition I - 98
Southpaw,
Wow I felt like I was going crazy!
I thought there would be a simpler way to do it, but that's okay, a few forms is no big deal I guess. Yes pretty please email them to me! That would be great, I'll PM you my email addie.

Shoto here is the website U.S. Fire Administration for NFA Students & Instructors
BA in Social Sciences from TESC complete!! Looking into online grad schools :coolgleam:

email sent!
Excelsior College
B.S. Liberal Studies - Criminal Justice/Protective Services (07/2008)

TUI University
M.S. Emergency and Disaster Management (09/2009)

DSST's Civil War - 65 (A), Drug and Alcohol Abuse - 58 (A)

CLEP's A&I Lit - 72

ECE's Abnormal Psych - B, Research Methods in Psych - A, PAA - A, FoG - A

TECEP's English Composition I - 98
Thanks again u rock!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 273 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Biochemistry online, no lab, and less than $500. GoodYellowDogs 11 10,149 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 2 213 03-20-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,463 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 601 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,618 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 352 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Is online college easier now? Vle045 21 1,092 02-26-2024, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 369 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
Shocked Online Course Provider 2U (edX) Faces Doubts It Can Continue ($900 Million in debt) Ares 3 376 02-16-2024, 02:51 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests