Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro to Educational Psychology: Last Shot
I'm deciding to take the Intro to Educational Psychology exam. I took the Intro to Psychology exam 3 weeks ago and got a 62. I am planning on taking this exam on tuesday. If I don't pass this then I am going to start grad school in the fall. Anyways from what I understand the Ed. Psychology overlaps with with regular Psychology. Does anyone have any experience with this exam?
lucab617 Wrote:I'm deciding to take the Intro to Educational Psychology exam. I took the Intro to Psychology exam 3 weeks ago and got a 62. I am planning on taking this exam on tuesday. If I don't pass this then I am going to start grad school in the fall. Anyways from what I understand the Ed. Psychology overlaps with with regular Psychology. Does anyone have any experience with this exam?

[SIZE="2"]Yes, it's not too far from Intro to Psych and Human Growth and Development. Good Luck![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I applied to the Peterson's tests and I'm still waiting on my Activation Code. How long does this take to get?
Got it to work
lucab617 Wrote:Got it to work

[SIZE="2"]Excellent - NOW GET TO WORK!! Big Grin [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
Alright, well after studying the material I decided to take the first Peterson exam on Education Psychology. It seemed a little difficult as I scored 42. What are your thoughts on these exam in relation to the real thing. I plan on going over all of IC again and taking the second exam. Do you guys have an idea on what type of score I need to get on the Peterson exam in order to be ready for the real thing?
Make sure you look through the wrong answers on your Peterson so you understand your mistakes - I often learn a lot from doing that. Good luck!
After reviewing the first exam answers and using RVCC...the secret of YOUR success! as another study source I decided to take the second Peterson exam. In comparison to the first exam that I took which I scored a 42 on, I scored a 60 on the second exam. Does anyone think that I will be ready for this CLEP exam. I plan on taking it either tomorrow or wednesday.
lucab617 Wrote:After reviewing the first exam answers and using RVCC...the secret of YOUR success! as another study source I decided to take the second Peterson exam. In comparison to the first exam that I took which I scored a 42 on, I scored a 60 on the second exam. Does anyone think that I will be ready for this CLEP exam. I plan on taking it either tomorrow or wednesday.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]You're getting better - remember "Slow and Steady Wins the Race" so take your time! If you do not pass, it will cost you six months of down time before you can take it again!

Good Luck![/COLOR][/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

I'll study more tonight and tomorrow and take the third exam tomorrow. If I score 60 or more I think I will be ready and take the CLEP on wednesday. The only reason why I am rushing this is because I need to have these final three credits passed by thursday in order to go to grad school.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with Coopersmith's (PSY-304) History and Systems of Psychology Ben2020 14 2,561 04-11-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Msecool123
  Educational Goals bjcheung77 6 394 03-10-2024, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Affordable Educational Institution Consultant 16 1,321 01-29-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Woolf University - Educational Partnership & Institutions bjcheung77 23 2,345 01-21-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Erasec63
  Intro to Criminal Justice & Speech Communication midnite123 11 981 01-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: karenkresgs
  Intro to Sociology Jennr2z 8 1,073 05-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  Psychology Careers - 9 Options bjcheung77 1 609 04-15-2022, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  RA psychology degree help amomwholearns 4 833 03-20-2022, 10:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Magical, Mystical, Money Machine - Educational Technology bjcheung77 1 507 11-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  Planning to join in psychology field haohalberd 2 1,736 02-05-2021, 12:05 PM
Last Post: StoicJ