Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISAs at The Big 3?
Are there any ISAs available at either of the Big 3? 

Leif, approved me for a coding bootcamp, but to my knowledge is not financing at either of the big 3. I'd like to complete my degree plan at TESU. 

V School

provides ISAs that cover tuition and cost of living, also have residential program but it's another a bootcamp.

Recently I discovered Blair, and they are providing ISA ( tuition and cost of living ) for traditional Universities. Any others? I want to maximize my chances and anyone else.

I wonder if these programs can be adapted at the Big 3 as one more alternative. Hope so really soon!
(08-25-2019, 08:11 PM)slmartin Wrote: Are there any ISAs available at either of the Big 3? 

Leif, approved me for a coding bootcamp, but to my knowledge is not financing at either of the big 3. I'd like to complete my degree plan at TESU. 

V School

provides ISAs that cover tuition and cost of living, also have residential program but it's another a bootcamp.

Recently I discovered Blair, and they are providing ISA ( tuition and cost of living ) for traditional Universities. Any others? I want to maximize my chances and anyone else.

I wonder if these programs can be adapted at the Big 3 as one more alternative. Hope so really soon!

It seems as if some of your message didn't post. I don't understand your question. Can you explain a little more?
(09-02-2019, 07:36 PM)cookderosa Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 08:11 PM)slmartin Wrote: Are there any ISAs available at either of the Big 3? 

V School

It seems as if some of your message didn't post.  I don't understand your question.  Can you explain a little more?
He is basically discussing a modern form of indentured servitude known as Income Sharing Agreement (ISA).
No, none of the big 3 participate in ISAs..

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
BABA, New England College, 2019