Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fact sheet for Abnormal Psych
Hi I'm looking for some info and I thought maybe you guys could help me out......1) Where I can find the fact sheet for the Abnormal Psychology ECE? 2) What is the passing score? 3) Are ECE tests harder/easier than Cleps and Dantes? Thanks!
1) The file's too big to attach here. I sent you a PM where you can download it from.

2) They give letter grades instead of actual scores. There's been a lot of discussion on how they're graded, but you need at least a "C" in order for it to be counted at Excelsior. Perhaps someone else can chime in on the scoring ladder. (Edit: Thanks MC!)

3) As a rule they're harder, but still passable with proper preparation.
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
The grade you receive from ECEs is based on your percentage score. Each test, however, has a different "cut score" for each grade. For example, the Cultural Diversity exam has a cut of 86% to get an A, while the World Population's is an 81%. To find your exams cut scores and data, download the exam techical handbook from Excelsior's website.

Oh, and yes, ECEs are a lot more detailed that CLEP. It is still just a multiple choice test, so the average student could probably pull a C on most ECEs without even studying, but to get an A you typically need to REALLY know the source materials well.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

hanks for your help Chebasaz!
hiunlife Wrote:hanks for your help Chebasaz!
:mad:

SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Lol, I gave you a shout-out in the first post just to let you know you were appreciated, too Wink
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
no wonder you're so great at cleps! You notice every detail! Let me try again...HATKN UOY OS UCHM!!!
Can someone PM me the link for the fact sheet listed here?

Thanks!

Les
Not to sound flippant but google really is your friend. Excelsior College | Abnormal Psychology Click on the content guide download link.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Thanks, I don't think you were being flippant. I thought the fact sheet was something other than the content guide, which is why I was curious. Are there any resources for practice test questions I can test myself with? I've already taken one practice test, but don't have a record of the questions to study. I'll be taking the second practice test June 1st. My final is June 17th, 2014.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I go for COSC BS Health Studies or TESU BA Psych? mcorye91 15 2,182 12-28-2020, 02:11 PM
Last Post: mcorye91
  Human Services vs Psych natshar 7 1,748 03-22-2020, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Is there a current REA study guide for CLEP Educational Psych? S.Tesla 4 1,256 06-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Murdockb
  Passed Intro to Psych CLEP...which next? S.Tesla 3 1,248 04-17-2019, 11:58 PM
Last Post: TryHardDieHard
  Current UL Course options for BA in Psych at TESU Nodaclu 14 2,478 11-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Supermind
  Study.com and formula sheet on proctor bronson1551 12 3,017 05-02-2018, 12:24 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  "Checkbox" BA Degree - BALS or Psych? Nodaclu 7 2,377 12-08-2017, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Nodaclu
  Psych/Soc Online Programs w/Credit-Bearing Internships SolarKat 2 1,492 06-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Last Post: SolarKat
  Did the CLEP Psych exam just change? zapproximator 2 1,630 06-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: zapproximator
  Study.com Research Methods in Psych and Stats (or not)?? Mamasaphire 15 2,222 03-31-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Mamasaphire