Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie
Just received this email.

At ENEB, we understand how challenging it can be to balance your professional and academic life, and how difficult it is to find enough time to dedicate to your studies. That's why we're offering you an exceptional opportunity to ensure you don't leave your studies behind. If you haven't started studying yet or haven't been able to submit any assignments, we want to help you finish your studies in a more efficient and convenient way.

Until the 30th of June, you have the option to change your evaluation method. Instead of completing module assignments, you can choose to take a final test.

I want to change my evaluation method!
To facilitate the process of transferring your academic records, we have established a special academic fee of 99 € during this period. Once your transfer is processed, you will be able to take the test on your virtual campus from September to December. Take advantage of this opportunity as soon as possible, because starting from July, the fee will adjust to 299 €.
------------------

[-] The following 2 users Like akr680's post:
  • jch, ss20ts
Yeah, I still get their emails all the time, this is a money grab... I mean, for grad studies, it shouldn't be exam based. More research and writing is involved.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • sparkling
Ooo wish I could try that option..
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
Hmm, It would only appeal to those who really don't have much writing experience or really have writers block. I mean, it would be like the Strategic Management TECEP instead of taking the BSBA Capstone Course at TESU... In this case, you're paying an extra $99 Euro on top instead... I guess for those who got the $99 Euro/ENEB, having to pay $99/ENEB final exam wouldn't be too bad as I believe it's all open book/non proctored (does it say anywhere in the email, I don't recall seeing it?)...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
This would probably be attractive to those earning multiple master's degrees. They already did the research and writing, so now they're just piling up credentials.

Oh, it's one exam for the entire degree. If the credential evaluation services get wind of this, ENEB will be labeled a diploma mill.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 2 users Like sanantone's post:
  • allvia, Vle045
(06-23-2023, 07:51 AM)sanantone Wrote: This would probably be attractive to those earning multiple master's degrees. They already did the research and writing, so now they're just piling up credentials.

That is definitely one way to look at it. Big Grin
I would consider it for sure. I'm not crazy about the idea of paying extra for it, but at the same time, I am probably not going ever write papers for these degrees.  I have since enrolled in a different program and don’t plan to use ENEB on a resume.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp - (Thunderbird)

(06-23-2023, 08:12 AM)Vle045 Wrote:
(06-23-2023, 07:51 AM)sanantone Wrote: This would probably be attractive to those earning multiple master's degrees. They already did the research and writing, so now they're just piling up credentials.

That is definitely one way to look at it. Big Grin
I would consider it for sure. I'm not crazy about the idea of paying extra for it, but at the same time, I am probably not going ever write papers for these degrees.  I have since enrolled in a different program and don’t plan to use ENEB on a resume.

I wouldn't put it on a resume, at this point. There are free and even lower cost ways to gain continuing education.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 2 users Like sanantone's post:
  • allvia, Vle045
I decided to email them about this and they did send me the link. It’s $112 USD. Plus taxes. I dunno. I’d like the option, but it does seem like a money grab at the same time. Multiple choice tests can be graded automatically. I don’t know how it should cost more. And the price basically triples next month.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

Hmmm, I haven't received that email. I got the one to add a third masters and extend six months, which I accepted. And I get lots of "join our next masterclass" emails.

Can someone forward me this new "exam format" email? Please PM or email me by clicking my username.
College (146): RA (134), NA (12)
ACE-recommended (105): Sophia (53), Study (28), Google (12), TEEX (10), Institutes (2)
ECTS (69): ENEB (65), LUT (2), XAMK (2)
IN PROGRESS:

Certificate- Google Data Analytics
Bachelor- Cybersecurity Technology (105/120) /
 Organizational Leadership (99/120)
Certification- CompTIA A+
DONE:
Certificate- Google IT Support

Associates- Business Administration /  BoG (History)
Undergrad certificate- Computer Networking
MBA
(06-23-2023, 11:21 AM)StoicJ Wrote: Hmmm, I haven't received that email. I got the one to add a third masters and extend six months, which I accepted. And I get lots of "join our next masterclass" emails.

Can someone forward me this new "exam format" email?  Please PM or email me by clicking my username.

This is the link they sent me….  https://newsletter.eneb.es/x/?S7Y1.J9ra2...1802634285
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Vle045's post:
  • StoicJ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test score rogeryoung 4 226 04-24-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: rogeryoung
  March 2024 - News, News, and more News! bjcheung77 5 497 04-16-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Colleges bring back ACT/SAT after finding test-optional policies hurt minorities LevelUP 1 210 03-16-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Seattle and Sydney Student News... bjcheung77 1 196 02-21-2024, 09:01 PM
  Feb 2024 - Acquisitions and News bjcheung77 1 222 02-15-2024, 06:24 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Test Specific thread dewisant 7 511 01-30-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 292 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,451 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 377 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Brown Medical School withdraws from U.S. News rankings allvia 2 465 10-30-2023, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77