Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB got overloaded due to Red Friday sale!
It's not an April Fools joke! Here's an email reply to my inquiry into the Red Friday Sale last week:

Dear student,

Thank you for your email. Due to the very high demand, we filled the vacancies immediately. We are working to provide a solution as soon as possible to all the students who have been left without a place.
We remain at your disposal for any further information.

Kind regards,
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • ashkir, origamishuttle
[Image: oprah-you-get-a-masters.gif]
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
LOL
a sincere diploma mill
Calling ENEB a diploma mill isn't cool. Spain is not like the American school system, but that doesn't make it a diploma mill.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, Thorne
Everything looks like diploma mill, when you don't have to spend $50K on degree.
[-] The following 3 users Like path_seeker's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, rachel83az, Thorne
Thanks to the sale, it costs only $99 for a master's degree now
It's actually pretty smart of them. They'll get a lot more purchases from people who wouldn't ordinarily purchase. People thinking "Well, maybe... It's so cheap, why not? I'll just skip going to a restaurant a few times." and a lot of them will maybe do one or two classes before giving up. Those who do complete the offer are probably more likely to purchase additional degrees at closer to full price. Most people are not on this forum and don't know how to do things cheaply. It's free money for ENEB and a risk-free attempt at a Master's degree for those students. Similar to the free trial periods for Study.com, Sophia, etc. Not everyone is willing or able to put in the work needed for a Master's degree, and that's okay. Not everyone needs a Doctorate or a Master's degree.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, origamishuttle
I didn't mean to imply that ENEB degrees are being given away, only that they drew in many more students, so there will likely be many more graduates. Whether a degree costs $0 or $50k, the requirements are what determine the value and authenticity of the degree. A degree mill has very minimal or zero work required to be awarded the "degree," and they will charge as much as they can for that piece of paper. In contrast, ENEB is a real school with real work required for which students get real grades. ENEB degrees are earned, not sold.
Pierpont Community & Technical College 2022
Associate of Applied Science - Board of Governors - Area of Emphasis: Information Systems
Western Governors University 
Bachelor of Science - Cloud Computing
Charter Oak State College
Bachelor of Science - General Studies - Concentration: Information Systems Studies
Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
Associate in Science in Natural Sciences and Mathematics - Mathematics
University of Maine at Presque Isle 
Bachelor of Applied Science - Minor: Project Management
[-] The following 2 users Like origamishuttle's post:
  • BadSquirrelBeta, rachel83az
(06-02-2023, 06:29 AM)origamishuttle Wrote: I didn't mean to imply that ENEB degrees are being given away, only that they drew in many more students, so there will likely be many more graduates. Whether a degree costs $0 or $50k, the requirements are what determine the value and authenticity of the degree. A degree mill has very minimal or zero work required to be awarded the "degree," and they will charge as much as they can for that piece of paper. In contrast, ENEB is a real school with real work required for which students get real grades. ENEB degrees are earned, not sold.

Did you get an official titulo or a titulo propio remember titulo propio is very cheap compared to an official one, and I can tell you because I'm starting an official one and on the university web page is stated that if you are going for a PHD degree you need to have an official degree. The one i'm going to start is one year, and it is going to cost around 3300,- euro. Try to study something you are not going to waste your time.

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(06-03-2023, 02:23 PM)gams007 Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 06:29 AM)origamishuttle Wrote: I didn't mean to imply that ENEB degrees are being given away, only that they drew in many more students, so there will likely be many more graduates. Whether a degree costs $0 or $50k, the requirements are what determine the value and authenticity of the degree. A degree mill has very minimal or zero work required to be awarded the "degree," and they will charge as much as they can for that piece of paper. In contrast, ENEB is a real school with real work required for which students get real grades. ENEB degrees are earned, not sold.

Did you get an official titulo or a titulo propio remember titulo propio is very cheap compared to an official one, and I can tell you because I'm starting an official one and on the university web page is stated that if you are going for a PHD degree you need to have an official degree. The one i'm going to start is one year, and it is going to cost around 3300,- euro. Try to study something you are not going to waste your time.

Speak for yourself about "waste [of] time" ... not everyone wants a PHD after finishing a program with ENEB.  Shocker, people who also go to other colleges and earn Masters degrees may not want to pursue a PHD either.
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Management Training: ENEB, Google or others? JPN 9 2,418 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: nykorn
  50% off Black Friday sale Udacity Imbanewbie 0 319 11-18-2023, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Exciting News at ENEB! Introducing test-type exams to fast-track your studie akr680 37 5,584 10-27-2023, 06:53 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  Unity Environmental University explores campus sale amid online pivot bjcheung77 1 549 08-04-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  edX sale to 2U leaves both sides struggling smartdegree 7 1,019 01-25-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Grammarly 50% off Black Friday... new and renewals studyingfortests 6 873 12-28-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Pappok
  writing refresher for ENEB jb111 3 1,044 08-17-2021, 05:02 PM
Last Post: RiverM
  Have big pockets? For sale: Former Urbana University campus bjcheung77 4 937 08-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Crazy, Weird y'all... why am I thinking of collecting ENEB ECTS credits? bjcheung77 9 2,344 01-05-2021, 01:01 PM
Last Post: NoStudentNoCry
  Udacity - 75% off courses for Black Friday! bjcheung77 3 998 12-01-2020, 01:13 AM
Last Post: innen_oda