Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENEB PM & Big Data How Fast?
Question 
How fast can you work through the material of ENEB Master's in PM and/or Big Data? They both state 18 months but can that be accelerated? I'd hoped to be able to get through one program in 4 months or less.

Thanks
How fast very much depends on you and your abilities. If you have difficulties writing papers, you're going to go much slower than someone who enjoys writing papers. I think the minimum allowed time is 2 months.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Determine how fast you can complete 11+ courses at a length of 8-18 pages with an average of 4-6 days turnaround for grades, and then you will have a decent idea of how long it will take you to complete a master's. I enjoyed the writing structure and was able to finish the MBA and MBB at an efficient pace.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration 
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
I had quite a few classes done from MBA, HR and Management, I think there were 5 courses left to complete the master in Big Data.  I completed those 4 programs in 5 months, give or take,  but as I have said before, all I did was work, sleep, eat and study/complete my ENEB programming.

Best of luck to you!  You can do it!
Still very much frustrated I will never be able to work for the Spanish Government.

Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23:  You Pick!
(02-03-2023, 06:37 PM)KSoul Wrote: Determine how fast you can complete 11+ courses at a length of 8-18 pages with an average of 4-6 days turnaround for grades, and then you will have a decent idea of how long it will take you to complete a master's. I enjoyed the writing structure and was able to finish the MBA and MBB at an efficient pace.

How long did it take you to complete both vs just the Big Data Portion?
My average was two courses every four days. The MBA has 13 courses, and the M. Big Data has 11 courses. Still determining if that is a realistic pace for most, and it is also doable if you enjoy writing and have the time or, in my case, an urgency to knock it out.
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
RANSOMSOUL
(02-03-2023, 11:28 PM)KSoul Wrote: My average was two courses every four days. The MBA has 13 courses, and the M. Big Data has 11 courses. Still determining if that is a realistic pace for most, and it is also doable if you enjoy writing and have the time or, in my case, an urgency to knock it out.

I've written 30+ page papers for courses. It's not difficult but feels tedious, depending on the subject, as I tend to be minimalistic word-wise (IT background). I usually have to go back and fluff it up, after hitting the rubrics, just for the word/page count.  Additionally, I usually prefer spending no more than 2hrs a day on the process and subsequently find myself backtracking a bit the next day. I'm guessing that it would take me at least 5-7 days per course. So, even if I double the time I SHOULD be able to make my goal. 

I'd love to get time frames from others here. You might be a paper savant.  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes anyeveryany's post:
  • KSoul
@ashkir, once started, paced at a similar rate if I recall correctly. Check out the ENEB Master Thread  to get a handle on the pace and final assignments shared.
RANSOMSOUL
(02-04-2023, 12:12 AM)KSoul Wrote: @ashkir, once started, paced at a similar rate if I recall correctly. Check out the ENEB Master Thread  to get a handle on the pace and final assignments shared.

@ashkir, also moves quickly. I signed up an hour ago. How soon should I receive a confirmation email? I'm concerned that after I submitted my payment (via Paypal)  the landing page was blank, after the navigation bar. I also have NOT received a confirmation email of any kind.
Had the same concern and rest assured, you should receive your log in first of the week. Often times, there is minimal action over the weekend.

Welcome to what is turning out to be a growing community.
RANSOMSOUL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,768 562,030 8 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Graduate Discounts (ENEB, Walden, etc) ashkir 31 25,753 04-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Help with ENEB David1477 6 478 04-23-2024, 03:01 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 11 1,136 04-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: hsufeng
  ENEB to UK top up masters possible? Atoshi 1 203 04-23-2024, 11:21 AM
  ENEB FOR € 30 bjcheung77 33 2,425 04-20-2024, 05:20 PM
  New Data Analytics Programs ss20ts 12 666 04-19-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: allvia
  Ms data science for 15k Imbanewbie 15 1,708 04-16-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dutchdragon
  ENEB - exams MCDL 118 15,569 04-15-2024, 01:19 AM
Last Post: karehiro
  ENEB for FIS Lorvey 6 614 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM